Sign in to follow this  
Madassassin89

Major Pixleation When streaming

Madassassin89

Its more or less a question that I cant really find on the forum or the internet.  So I love to stream( and this game happens to be one that I enjoy streaming) The problem is when I stream this game, according to OBS it looks fine, but on stream it looks super pixelated and you can't see wtf is going on as a viewer.  I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this either through the game or OBS settings, or is it that I just need a freakin 1080 to stream this game and it looks good?

PC specs: I7-7700K, 970 GTX, 1TB Samsung SSD

OBS Settings for video: 1920x1080 base resolution, 16:9, 720 downscale, 60FPS

Encoding: Nvidia NVENC 3000 Bitrate

GameSettings: Everything on Low pretty Much in order to get FPS up. ( I assume this would be the issue )

This is a link to a video of how bad it is: https://clips.twitch.tv/TrustworthyLaconicRedpandaOptimizePrime

Thanks for any help guys

UMBGaming

I had to crank up my bitrate to 6000 to get rid of the insane pixelation while running. I stream at 1080p60. Good luck!

Madassassin89
3 minutes ago, UMBGaming said:

I had to crank up my bitrate to 6000 to get rid of the insane pixelation while running. I stream at 1080p60. Good luck!

Ty very much, Ill try this out!

DrEaDSiCkS

set the affinity of your cpu processors 4567 to obs and leave the others unchecked. Should help you with your pixelation issues.