hacker console screenshot

i came down killed a scav and looted, then went for cover to see if anyone was at bunker, suddenly see a person fly up. flashing from 100-120-150 feet extremely fast, slowly turning around looking for where the noise/action came from. i stayed hidden for a while but eventually just got up and crept over twards the river, he saw me, stopped flashing up and down and then started shooting at me. i fired a bunch of rounds into him and he didnt die, he fully unloaded all his ammo on a tree i was behind and then had no way to kill me so he just hoovered there watching me as i tried to fight through some scavs and died. his name is Boolean.

2018-01-04[17-38]_-235.2, -7.0, -345.0_0.0, 0.4, 0.0, 0.9 (0).png

Edited by B-Hags
tobiassolem

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. In this case however - Boolean is a programmer's term for a 0 or 1 (Yes or No)-variable (Integer is a number). So no such thing needed.