InsAnityOC

Backend empty response. Status: No status, sorry!

InsAnityOC

Been getting this error since the last update and errors like it concerning loading traders. Have Log included. Happens before I hit main screen. Any solutions? Cant play the game because of this error5a6ba41e7a6b8_errortarkov.thumb.PNG.f9b5c88d9743ba0c4d5de759cccfd895.PNG

log tarkov error.PNG

TheeBrock

I have gotten this error as well. And from what Ive read no tech support has offered helped on this issue. Kinda sucks when youre EOD and everyone just tells you to restart your computer or reinstall EFT. My game was working fine and then this hit me out of nowhere.

Edited by vBrockv

Chester_

I fixed the same error by running the game from Steam as a non-steam game. You add the launcher and game. It works

Hoobajoob

I tried that as well, but as of the last patch, the game will not launch from any other platform on its own. Unless I'm missing something. 

I'm having the same issue for three days now. Factory was also the last place I played and it glitched after I died.

10 hours ago, Chester_ said:

I fixed the same error by running the game from Steam as a non-steam game. You add the launcher and game. It works

Just now, Hoobajoob said:

I tried that as well, but as of the last patch, the game will not launch from any other platform on its own. Unless I'm missing something. 

I'm having the same issue for three days now. Factory was also the last place I played and it glitched after I died.

Chester_

Did you add the launcher and EFT.exe to Steam non games?