PLEASE help me game is unplayable!

Every map other than woods runs like absolute dog poo for me can someone please tell me every single way you can possibly fix this. My specs are Motherboard: ROG STRIX x299 CPU: I7 7820X GPU: 1080ti Memory: 16gb DDR4 and if it matters I run the game on an ssd ~~~~~~~~~ (Here is a clip of how bad it is) https://clips.twitch.tv/CloudyPiliableThymeWoofer

wow that sucks , check how much GPU your game is utilizing, also make sure you have at least 10gb of page files on your HDD/SSD

back in early NDA/Alpha stage customs was the lag/stutter show due to low page file allocation.

i have i7 4790k 32gb 1080ti

i get average 35-45fps inside resort, all ultra.

Also what resolution do you run ?  

Edited by Traveler
11 minutes ago, Traveler said:

wow that sucks , check how much GPU your game is utilizing, also make sure you have at least 10gb of page files on your HDD/SSD

back in early NDA/Alpha stage customs was the lag/stutter show due to low page file allocation.

i have i7 4790k 32gb 1080ti

i get average 35-45fps inside resort, all ultra.

Also what resolution do you run ?  

Not sure what u mean by page file if thats just open space i have 400GB free on ssd. If thats not what you mean please correct me. But i run 1920x1080. I have tried max settings and all low settings idk what to do anymore.

Edited by SAVAG3FAM

Google: How do I increase my page file size in Windows 10, it wont be hard to fix it trust me.

your problem has nothing to do with ingame settings! 

It could be anything, like your CPU is throttling down due to insufficient cooling or GPU is not utilized, or you connected to your motherboard integrated video (which is retarded and i hope not) 

But most likely is that you have low page file memory allocation. 

Edited by Traveler
Your_Moms_Gyno

Asus Z77Extreme 6 MOBO, i7 3770K @ 3.5GHz CPU, ROG ASROCK GF1080GTX 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM (speed?)

Fullscreen: ON

Overall quality: ULTRA

Texture: High

Shadows: LOW

LOD: 2

Overall Visibility 2000

Shadow Visibility: OFF

SSAO: OFF

Contact SSAO: OFF

SSR: OFF

Antistropic filtering: ON

SSAA: ON

Z-Blur: ON

Chrom Aberration: OFF

Noise: On

I have Vsync ON and play at 1680x1050 (8:5), 16:9 Aspect ratio (WIDE).

Customs, Factory, Woods ~60FPS constant

Shoreline ~45max away from san, ~25 is avg around san.

give that a try and work down from there?

Edited by qS_Sachiel
10 minutes ago, qS_Sachiel said:

Asus Z77Extreme 6 MOBO, i7 3770K @ 3.5GHz CPU, ROG ASROCK GF1080GTX 8GB, 16GB DDR3 RAM (speed?)

Reveal hidden contents

Fullscreen: ON

Overall quality: ULTRA

Texture: High

Shadows: LOW

LOD: 2

Overall Visibility 2000

Shadow Visibility: OFF

SSAO: OFF

Contact SSAO: OFF

SSR: OFF

Antistropic filtering: ON

SSAA: ON

Z-Blur: ON

Chrom Aberration: OFF

Noise: On

I have Vsync ON and play at 1680x1050 (8:5), 16:9 Aspect ratio (WIDE).

Customs, Factory, Woods ~60FPS constant

Shoreline ~45max away from san, ~25 is avg around san.

give that a try and work down from there?

Thanks i will try that.

14 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Google: How do I increase my page file size in Windows 10, it wont be hard to fix it trust me.

your problem has nothing to do with ingame settings! 

It could be anything, like your CPU is throttling down due to insufficient cooling or GPU is not utilized, or you connected to your motherboard integrated video (which is retarded and i hope not) 

But most likely is that you have low page file memory allocation. 

I have liquid cooling and it stays around 100 so that cant be it. And my display is coming from my gpu, motherboard doesnt have any displays for it.How do you know the right size for page file though?

2 minutes ago, SAVAG3FAM said:

I have liquid cooling and it stays around 100 so that cant be it. And my display is coming from my gpu, motherboard doesnt have any displays for it.How do you know the right size for page file though?

Page File Is 3x your RAM, but that is too much so 24 gb would be enough 

Edited by Traveler
16 minutes ago, Traveler said:

And by the way I'm happy to help, you don't annoy me, i like feeling needed 

As for you thank you! Changing initial to 17000 and max to 18000 worked and tweaking settings a bit got me 30 not much but its better than 10. Im going to try it out on other maps hopefully all works out.

1 minute ago, SAVAG3FAM said:

As for you thank you! Changing initial to 17000 and max to 18000 worked and tweaking settings a bit got me 30 not much but its better than 10. Im going to try it out on other maps hopefully all works out.

damn dude i'm running 3440x1440 21:9 all ultra same gpu as you have and slower cpu than you... there is something wrong dude 

3 minutes ago, SAVAG3FAM said:

oh by the way initial and max should have 4 gb difference 

2 minutes ago, Traveler said:

damn dude i'm running 3440x1440 21:9 all ultra same gpu as you have and slower cpu than you... there is something wrong dude 

oh by the way initial and max should have 4 gb difference 

When someone starts feeling good about something you cant just crush their hope.

2 minutes ago, SAVAG3FAM said:

When someone starts feeling good about something you cant just crush their hope.

do you have shadow play or windows xbox replay ? 

windows game recording is taxing on system 

Edited by Traveler
1 minute ago, Traveler said:

do you have shadow play or windows xbox replay ? 

windows game recording is taxing on system 

Shadowplay The recording options are turned off but idk how to get the overlay to stay off.

Your_Moms_Gyno

Overlay is only on if you've engaged shadowplay and you have Nvidia GF experience running. I just close that poo or dont' have shadowplay on.

As long as instant replay is turned off shouldn't matter.

Just now, SAVAG3FAM said:

Shadowplay The recording options are turned off but idk how to get the overlay to stay off.

also check on Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation in Task manager, see how much CPU its utilizing when you playing tarkov, if utilizing too much reinstall realtek drivers and make sure you plug all your USB peripherals (Mouse ,Headphones,Keyboard) directly to motherboard and remove USB Xbox controller.

also check on Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation in Task manager, see how much CPU its utilizing when you playing tarkov, if utilizing too much reinstall realtek drivers and make sure you plug all your USB peripherals (Mouse ,Headphones,Keyboard) directly to motherboard and remove USB Xbox controller.

It uses like 20-30 of my cpu and 75% of my memory i wonder if i need more ram O.o

Your_Moms_Gyno

16GB DDR4 is plenty of RAM, maybe more if you're running win10.

Depends on the make/speed really but should be good if they're solid kingston or corsair or something..

having USB headphones connected to the front Case causes immense lag 

Im using the audio jack. Mic, mouse, keyboard, cam are all plugged into back of mobo

Just now, SAVAG3FAM said:

Im using the audio jack. Mic, mouse, keyboard, cam are all plugged into back of mobo

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation uses any CPU ? 

Just now, qS_Sachiel said:

16GB DDR4 is plenty of RAM, maybe more if you're running win10.

Depends on the make/speed really but should be good if they're solid kingston or corsair or something..

2666 ram speed, corsair

2 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Dont see it http://prntscr.com/i68fub

3 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Nvm http://prntscr.com/i68g2l