PLEASE help me game is unplayable!

1 minute ago, Reaper0815 said:

Page File set on 2x ram space only no min max seting!!!

he done it already , from now on this is not a page file problem 

Edited by Traveler

Remember this is Sparta and you dont get to enjoy tarkov, you supposed to suffer here!

So brain hurting is right direction. 

Honestly create new windows profile with admin access launch tarkov without all peripheral programs. 

you can only fix this issue by ruling obstacles out!

Edited by Traveler

Lol

The ONLY thing my buddies have better than me is ram and they run the game perfectly fine Other than shoreline sometimes but they get around 45 when its bad.

One has an i7 4790k and 32gb ram ddr3 <-- yes 3. and a 1070

okay try adding more ram, and there is negligible difference between DDR3 and 4 

Recording uses alot of ram , also do you record to the ssd or to different drive ? 

Edited by Traveler
2 minutes ago, Traveler said:

Recording uses alot of ram , also do you record to the ssd or to different drive ? 

I dont record, but my ssd just has tarkov and windows stuff i actually play, then my harddrive holds mass steam games and stuff like that.

41 minutes ago, Traveler said:

I hate gaming 205 bucks down the drain ordered more ram :) im gunna look back at this when im older and question why i was so retarded.

Your_Moms_Gyno
31 minutes ago, SAVAG3FAM said:

I hate gaming 205 bucks down the drain ordered more ram :) im gunna look back at this when im older and question why i was so retarded.

BRO

This game is a work in progress.............. you've got sufficient RAM for the most part (still haven't said OS) as long as you've not got 10000 processes running in background. Sure, more RAM helps but upgrading just for Tarkov when you may see negligible difference because the game is NOT OPTIMISED. 

#feelsbadman

4 minutes ago, qS_Sachiel said:

BRO

This game is a work in progress.............. you've got sufficient RAM for the most part (still haven't said OS) as long as you've not got 10000 processes running in background. Sure, more RAM helps but upgrading just for Tarkov when you may see negligible difference because the game is NOT OPTIMISED. 

#feelsbadman

negligible difference in speed not the size... size matters  

Your_Moms_Gyno

16GB is pretty stock standard recommended / medium-high even today.

And the last thing you do when troubleshooting is spending money, particularly when it could be software conflict with other existing hardware...

3 major patches ago my 1080GTX ran like garbage, now it's good except for shoreline.