JesusFutaChrist

Factory Spawns jus a lil brok

JesusFutaChrist

So me and my friend were going into a geared factory raid just the usual. now i noticed we spawned across the map what i wasnt ready for was the part where i would die with in 9 seconds from spawning into the game. now i don't know about you but there's nothing for triggering than dying to something that's not your fault.

2018-01-27[03-34] (0).png

Beginner314

Why was is not your fault?

zpwarrior
24 minutes ago, JesusFutaChrist said:

So me and my friend were going into a geared factory raid just the usual. now i noticed we spawned across the map what i wasnt ready for was the part where i would die with in 9 seconds from spawning into the game. now i don't know about you but there's nothing for triggering than dying to something that's not your fault.

2018-01-27[03-34] (0).png

The death is worth it to see the name. xD

22 minutes ago, Beginner314 said:

+1

• Like 1

Your_Moms_Gyno
23 minutes ago, Beginner314 said:

Indeed, how did you die, 9s is a long time. When i PMC factory i switch gun to auto, CAPS on and have a quick listen at the very least, before i go wandering out into the machine floor or opening doors.

Edited by qS_Sachiel

Swoopflye
26 minutes ago, JesusFutaChrist said:

i don't know about you but there's nothing for triggering than dying to something that's not your fault.

I also feel quite butthurt in these situations because you get a feeling of unfairness but still... you KNOW you are entering Factory. You KNOW it's a freaking mess, you KNOW you have gear: prepare mentally while loading the map to react instantly for any possible threat.

Being killed just when spawning is not your fault but 10 seconds after is plenty enough to prepare for any incoming attack.

Beginner314

2 min ago I died as SCAV within 4 seconds. I spawned and heard some footsteps and instead of immediatly running to cover I tried to turn around and see who is there. 

I consider this my fault...

• Like 1

7ension

Im LVL 35 and know the Spawn points on factory. It still doesn't take away the fact that the Spawn system is complete crap if you can rush other people in 3 Secs or get killed just by opening the Door in the breach room.

Just because many people do it, or because you are the PVP Pro who uses every possible advantage, it doesn't make it less unfair or unbalanced.

Factory needs dynamic spawns to make the start of the game more enjoyable instead of duck hunting. Many people don't even bring their gear because they get killed in the first secs of the match, go figure why hatchets are so common then ...

Your_Moms_Gyno

The map doesn't allow for dynamic spawns, otherwise you'd just have hatchets rolling the dice to have a central spawn right on top of office or green crates...

I'm for dynamic spawns on things like woods and what not sure, but factory is just a gladiatorial DM.

• Like 1

7ension

Then the map should be opened a bit or completely reworked to fit the EFT theme. Currently its just a CoD map. Maybe even some sort of Rainbow Six swat approach where you need to enter the Factory from outside.

Edited by 7ension
  • Upvote 1

Your_Moms_Gyno

Hopefully it will be a seamless transition from the customs once the Dev's bring the game to fruition of their stated dream...

Personally i enjoy the change of pace of the larger maps, but each their own.

JesusFutaChrist

The spawn i got was ramp on crates side which is a single person spawn and remember that 5/9 of those seconds were deploying in seconds so i officially died withing 4 seconds of spawn now i literally had time to switch to auto and walk three steps and i was dead this is more than not being my fault because there is no way to control a situation on where im in a place where no one else should spawn with me or even be within 3 seconds of approaching.

BedPleyar

Factory is currently CoD map, you should be expecting to get rushed most of the time at the beginning of the raid. I don't know which spawn you were talking about but since you mentioned a ramp i'm assuming you meant the singleplayer spawn.

Normally the singleplayer spawn doesn't get rushed by the blinking red light spawn or the barrels spawn, but it certainly takes longer than 4 seconds for someone to get to you there. 

Perhaps you have the game installed on a normal magnetic hard drive, and not an SSD, which could possibly explain why you loaded in so late. Regardless of that though if it says Deploying... you should spawn at the same time as others.

The only advice I can give is to learn how playing Factory as a map works at this moment, if you can't play that way, then queue another map, because it probably isn't going to be changed in the near future, no offense. Learn the spawns, they are important.

JesusFutaChrist
3 minutes ago, BedPleyar said:

Factory is currently CoD map, you should be expecting to get rushed most of the time at the beginning of the raid. I don't know which spawn you were talking about but since you mentioned a ramp i'm assuming you meant the singleplayer spawn.

Normally the singleplayer spawn doesn't get rushed by the blinking red light spawn or the barrels spawn, but it certainly takes longer than 4 seconds for someone to get to you there. 

Perhaps you have the game installed on a normal magnetic hard drive, and not an SSD, which could possibly explain why you loaded in so late. Regardless of that though if it says Deploying... you should spawn at the same time as others.

The only advice I can give is to learn how playing Factory as a map works at this moment, if you can't play that way, then queue another map, because it probably isn't going to be changed in the near future, no offense. Learn the spawns, they are important.

The point of this post is to tell you i died spawning i dont know what im supposed to learn to stop me from dying withing 4 seconds of spawning and also i know the map i have more than 200 hours in game ive been playing for 4 wipes now im pretty sure ive gotten the hang of how factory works and within all of that time this is the only time this has ever happened

BedPleyar

Take it as a one off I guess?

27 minutes ago, JesusFutaChrist said:

The point of this post is to tell you i died spawning i dont know what im supposed to learn to stop me from dying withing 4 seconds of spawning and also i know the map i have more than 200 hours in game ive been playing for 4 wipes now im pretty sure ive gotten the hang of how factory works and within all of that time this is the only time this has ever happened

If this is the only time it's happened to you after 4 wipes and 200 hours, i'm sure you can take it as a one-off occurrence.

FunYun
1 hour ago, JesusFutaChrist said:

200hrs and you post about a 9sec stretch that you didn't like?

JesusFutaChrist

alright 

On 1/27/2018 at 4:08 AM, Kegeloco said:

I also feel quite butthurt in these situations because you get a feeling of unfairness but still... you KNOW you are entering Factory. You KNOW it's a freaking mess, you KNOW you have gear: prepare mentally while loading the map to react instantly for any possible threat.

Being killed just when spawning is not your fault but 10 seconds after is plenty enough to prepare for any incoming attack.

On 1/27/2018 at 4:06 AM, qS_Sachiel said:

Indeed, how did you die, 9s is a long time. When i PMC factory i switch gun to auto, CAPS on and have a quick listen at the very least, before i go wandering out into the machine floor or opening doors.

On 1/27/2018 at 3:43 AM, Beginner314 said:

5 hours ago, FunYun said:

200hrs and you post about a 9sec stretch that you didn't like?

6 hours ago, BedPleyar said:

Take it as a one off I guess?

If this is the only time it's happened to you after 4 wipes and 200 hours, i'm sure you can take it as a one-off occurrence.

alot of people are saying that this is a one time thing and yes i understand this i was just a little too butthurt when it happened because i lost fort kiver and an mp5 suppressed i feel like anyone would and no im not smashing the game i still have plenty of fun its just that one time i was really butthurt so i just wanted to share with you guys so someone didnt feel lonely if it happened to them * IN NO WAY AM I SMASHING THIS GAME STOP ACTING LIKE I HATE THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS ONE TIME *

Edited by JesusFutaChrist

john6352

In my opinion factory is poo anyway.

This map is not a Tarkov map its more some kind of a CoD map with rly poo spawns.

and there isnt even good loot in it. (1 safe and about 5 green cases)

oh and dont forgett the 7 out of 9 players running with hatchets or pistol.

ANybodyALive

i agree had 4 people spawn in single player side of factory yesterday

yout897

Unfortunately Factory is unforgiving. And it is also kinda your fault, for something a little stupid, which is not knowing the spawns. If you don't know where to look and how to look there based on the spawn you will probs die very quickly. Which kinda sucks but it makes factory a little more fun when its takes the slightest bit of skill to be able to survive on it.

• Sad 1

7ension

So tell me what skill has to do with knowing where enemies spawn and camping popular spots.

I call BS Ammo.

NoDG

My friend tried to play factory without an SSD. Bad times for Charlie Brown. :begreat:

Exora02

Yea man! When I play EfT on my HDD, people have the time to rush my spawn and duck me up as soon as I spawn.

JesusFutaChrist
On 1/31/2018 at 5:52 AM, Vyt897 said:

Unfortunately Factory is unforgiving. And it is also kinda your fault, for something a little stupid, which is not knowing the spawns. If you don't know where to look and how to look there based on the spawn you will probs die very quickly. Which kinda sucks but it makes factory a little more fun when its takes the slightest bit of skill to be able to survive on it.

i think i already stated i know the spawns and i know that within the 300 hours played never has two people not q'd spawned on solo ramp together so im not looking for another person to be there

GhostZ69

Wow, it went from 200 hours played to 300 hours played really fast.  The point I guess is that the spawning system as a general rule, on any map, still needs some work.  I agree, it does.  But I do not play factory much, because if I wanted CoD play I would play CoD.

Shadowhunter995

sadly factory is a small map So it is normally fast to get killed on it