Sign in to follow this  
Richieh89

Upgrading Account

Richieh89

I've upgraded my account but haven't received any additional content such as increased Alpha bag slots, Inventory slots and any other additional feature. Is there a period of time you need to wait or bugged out?

SENTY

The upgrade takes effect when you reset your account or it gets reset on the next huge patch which often reset every account... The account doesnt get extended and you keep your stuff unfortunately. 

The next huge reset patch is a few months away AFAIK so you need to reset it in the CP. You can give a m8 all your valuables and then reset and hope he gives your them back.

I did this a week ago and it wasnt that bad. it was kinda good to be a noob again but knowing what your doing instead of the first time when you dont really have a clue. its took only a few days to be back at decent gear the 2nd time.

Edited by SENTY

badchicken

when I upgrade from standard version to the EOD version, do I have to pay full price for EOD or I just have to pay for the difference between the two version? If I have to pay the full price might as well make a new account with EOD code

Beginner314
3 minutes ago, badchicken said:

when I upgrade from standard version to the EOD version, do I have to pay full price for EOD or I just have to pay for the difference between the two version? If I have to pay the full price might as well make a new account with EOD code

You only pay the difference from the version you currently have to the version you want to upgrade to.

Richieh89

Is there an easy way to trade my gear/items to a friend? 

Beginner314
4 minutes ago, Richieh89 said:

Is there an easy way to trade my gear/items to a friend? 

No, just in raid (so there is a risk involved)

Edited by Beginner314

IronCore

What about trader levels?  Are those reset with an account reset as well?  I presume the answer is yes.  That when you rest your account it's like starting completely over from scratch.  Is this true?

KKIESTAR

Yeah, just reset your profile and you'll be good to go

Zsahman

is there a way to gift a friend an upgrade? I see you can gift them one. But I don't want to upgrade the account at full price. he has the standard edition.

UnholyA

I purchased EOD and it still won't show up in my account!! Any one same problem?

Individual

I just upgraded it charged my account, but it wont show up in my transactions or appear and i reset my account