Jump to content
TarkovEscaper

Screenshots

Recommended Posts

amensch
3 hours ago, Ehned said:

Does the movies or screenshots are rendered?

 

That was their, 'cause of technical  difficulties canceled alpha stream

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
johnic

when is this game coming,tired off waiting.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nyctea

Some new screenshots: this time, interfaces.

As usual, Alpha, may be updated and tweaked later.

eft_alpha_interface_character_gear.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_character_overall.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_mainmenu.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_1.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_2.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_3.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_4.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_settings_controls.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_settings_game.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_settings_graphics.jpg

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Europoor

Nicely designed, still a bit confusion on the button setup, but good though! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jorick

That's some neat interface over there !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
usercfg

Very cool indeed! ;-; btw is it possible to tun off Motion Blur completely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
9 minutes ago, Europoor said:

Nicely designed, still a bit confusion on the button setup, but good though! :) 

which one is confusing? Mouse0 primary mouse mouse1 secondary mouse3 midlle.

by mumble they mean like swearing - talking. ( character emote )

weaponpunch is meant by attacking with butt stock (butt stock hit or something)

shooting mode pretty much (Fire modes)

Lean left and right. Dunno why they added lock. They have separate check boxes for toggle - so you can choose either to hold ( for example ) mouse1 (aiming down sight) or press it.

for me the overall setup looks nice at this moment. generic but it does work for me at least. 

 

Edited by sYs
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Europoor
15 minutes ago, sYs said:

which one is confusing? Mouse0 primary mouse mouse1 secondary mouse3 midlle.

by mumble they mean like swearing - talking. ( character emote )

weaponpunch is meant by attacking with butt stock (butt stock hit or something)

shooting mode pretty much (Fire modes)

Lean left and right. Dunno why they added lock. They have separate check boxes for toggle - so you can choose either to hold ( for example ) mouse1 (aiming down sight) or press it.

for me the overall setup looks nice at this moment. generic but it does work for me at least. 

 

only the lock was confusing, but well, we shall see :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dragonslayer6160

Life is good, comrades.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RainingWeeD

i want to play now :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PachiiAxe

Sexy AF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
captainhandsome

Very neat and clean UI indeed! Keep up the good work Dev's! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meatman

Looking good! We finally get to see the raid pre-planning and stash.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rubidiy

lookin' good!

Haven't noticed anything to complain about. :begreat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patfast
7 hours ago, Claus said:

Some new screenshots: this time, interfaces.

As usual, Alpha, may be updated and tweaked later.

eft_alpha_interface_character_gear.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_character_overall.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_mainmenu.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_1.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_2.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_3.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_4.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_settings_controls.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_settings_game.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_settings_graphics.jpg

>Karma system

t9bScLe.gif

>Toggleable chromatic abberation

QQeZcZL.gif

>Multiple characters

3ZPFFuh.gif

>Toggle/hold settings for movement and aiming

4WeMI66.gif

>Magpul parts

6zdseqS.gif

>trading

hd7rC6V.gif

>food and medicine

b6fyd3w.gif

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ehned

whitch hardware you need for ultra settings? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Frantic
5 minutes ago, Ehned said:

whitch hardware you need for ultra settings? 

I suppose even the Devs don't know the answer yet, optimization is still in progress. There are approximate Requirements though:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SestoElemento

Looks great as usual! I am so sorry, i actually misinterpreted a post made by a dev, about info to the people. I thought we were going to be left in darkness for some time but i see that it wasn't the case. I was devastated lol. It's kinda creepy how much I'm looking forward to get to experience this game. This is the game that I'm most interested in this year (and there's actually a lot of other titles that i have been waiting longer for that comes out this year) Big shoulder tap to you guys for doing this. What an achievement it must be.

Keep up the fantastic work. Hope we get to try it out soon :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Europoor

Dog gammit guys, I'm gonna lower your daily amount of sgushenka because of this. (but I know that you are already working on this, so I am not worried :) )

eft_alpha_interface_raid_4.jpg.97182132f2372e61e231022fef27cf56.jpg

Edited by Europoor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Patfast
57 minutes ago, Europoor said:

Dog gammit guys, I'm gonna lower your daily amount of sgushenka because of this. (but I know that you are already working on this, so I am not worried :) )

eft_alpha_interface_raid_4.jpg.97182132f2372e61e231022fef27cf56.jpg

It's a slav thing, they like to pose with their finger on the bang switch.

as12.jpg

ash+12b.jpg

c92382958ab8923e8081c807cb1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicwiz007

NOOOOOOOO why is there a K/D stat among other things????? good lord im going to now host satanic rituals to prevent K/D whores from coming to this game. and another thing, im a little disappointed that all the trading and whatnot is done just from plain menus and not dynamically in the world like an MMO or whatever like The Division does. I know its just the alpha so these things can change, but it does lower immersion quite a bit for a game that seems to be all about dat immersion!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PachiiAxe
19 minutes ago, vicwiz007 said:

NOOOOOOOO why is there a K/D stat among other things????? good lord im going to now host satanic rituals to prevent K/D whores from coming to this game. and another thing, im a little disappointed that all the trading and whatnot is done just from plain menus and not dynamically in the world like an MMO or whatever like The Division does. I know its just the alpha so these things can change, but it does lower immersion quite a bit for a game that seems to be all about dat immersion!

Whats the problem? It shows how much youve done in the game.. I imagine that every PMC/Soldier keeps his action written in his/her minds.. What i can surely garantee you is that incoming casual players WILL harm EFT's image.. constant complains about recoil, gameplay too dificult, slow? Hahaha.. thats the only thing that i have to learn to live with..

P.S: WE WILL HAVE TO LEARN

Edited by PachiiAxe
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vicwiz007
4 minutes ago, PachiiAxe said:

Whats the problem? It shows how much youve done in the game.. I imagine that every PMC/Soldier keeps his action written in his/her minds.. What i can surely garantee you is that incoming casual players WILL harm EFT's image.. constant complains about recoil, gameplay too dificult, slow? Hahaha.. thats the only thing that i have to learn to live with..

P.S: WE WILL HAVE TO LEARN

there would be no problem if it werent for the fact that everybody just tries to get a great K/D and not do things like maybe help a teammate when it might mess up their K/D :l in a perfect world, everybody would just keep it to themselves and not care, but look at it every once in a while to go "oh, thats how good/bad i am"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elitepwnsface

So with these screens we should see alpha pretty soon along side Half Life 3

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dannymo111
16 hours ago, Claus said:

Some new screenshots: this time, interfaces.

As usual, Alpha, may be updated and tweaked later.

eft_alpha_interface_character_gear.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_character_overall.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_mainmenu.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_1.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_2.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_3.jpg

eft_alpha_interface_raid_4.jpg

 

Survivor characters?

Nice...

Could you please show us the different survival characters we have to choose from?

Please, and thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2