Sign in to follow this  
BlyatLMGKanonen

Items handover

BlyatLMGKanonen

I just did part of the mission for Skier and I pulled 2 empty MBSS backpacks out for him to take. But When I handed them over it was just the list menu where you click to turn in. I chose the 2 bags at the bottom of the list since I had moved them their. These were not the bags that were taken. Instead Skier took 2 completely full MBSS backpacks from my inventory. I lost weapon parts, and I lost a perfect condition Fort Armor. You need to add a feature into the game where when the handover screen pops up players can inspect what is inside the gear, in this case bags, and choose the proper things to handover without losing good gear. I cant buy or trade for the Forts yet so that was a real let down to have that happen.

Killer_Penguin

I literally came on here to see if there was anyway to get items that you've handed over back as I literally just did the exact same thing, I put all my full MBSS packs on my character but it still allowed me to pick from them and I ended up handing over 1 full MBSS with rolexes, gold chains and all sorts. Really pissed off. You're right, you should be able to inspect gear in the handover menu.