Dazenil

Good people along the way

Had an interesting match today,

Playing as BEAR entered "customs" with a pistol, east spawn, still looking for factory key.

Shot but not killed a shotgun player near the bridge next to the bus yard, he run to the woods towards the lodging buildings.

Followed him and we exchanged a few shots from afar, got my torso injured a bit. And I lost him in the brush, didnt want to follow so I went around to the bus yard.

To my shock I spoted 3 fully equipped USECs coming east below and around the small bridge. I hid Behind the small shack in the bus yard hoping they will pass.... they didn't.

I was prepared to die, no chance I can do anything to them with my makarov, So the makarov went into gamma container and I was getting ready to enter the main screen.

Instead I start hearing commands from one of the USEC squad to come out, I replied that im injured, and he threw a medkit on the ground for me and invited me to follow them.

What followed was one of the most enjoyable matches I had so far in my short Tarkov experience. I took back the makarov in hand, patched my torso to full health and followed the USEC squad to the gas station where they made short work of 4-5 scavs, I would like to think I helped with my little makarov, but really I didnt. They offered me a share of the scav loot, which was not bad at all, and I continued to follow them.

The journey ended for them at the underground extract on the east part of map and I was sad to see them go, but so happy for the fun experience.

They all disappeared in the dark and I was left alone and a little bit worried, My extract was on the other side of the map.

So a long hike and a few scavs (which came down nicely with my new firepower) along the way, I reached the western extract safe and smiling.

Its very easy to kill an unknown player in tarkov: maybe for the loot, maybe for the exp or just to remove the chance of him shooting you in the back later. But Its very hard not to, to take the risk, to take the road less traveled.

Its interesting to think how would people behave in real life in those kind of situations, Id like to think we would stick together and save the bullets for the scavs.

To that USEC squad, wherever and whoever you are, I salute 07, I enjoyed that match, God speed and good luck.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Yeah, these are the best moments in Tarkov for me.  I did a similar thing tonight on customs.  I was fully geared and had already checked the marked room.  I was coming out and down the hallway.  I little bear comes up the steps and freezes as he turns and sees me.  He just stands there like a deer caught in headlights.  He wiggles.  I wiggle.  He backs up.  He turns and runs out the third floor door on the south side.  I tell my buddy who was in the room looting that I just let a hatchet guy go.  He was like, yeah, he is going to come back and shoot us later.  I told him I did not care.  I thought it was great to let him go.  We go down the second floor and start looting a few seconds later the hatchling comes down the steps and I fire at him immediately.    Good for him I was not a good shot.  He then drops his hatchet, an IFAK and comes and kneels at my feet.  My friend came out and put him down since I did not have the heart to.  

@ShowMeDeWai Now do you see where kindness gets you? THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.

But yeah, I'm a BEAR and my interaction ability with non-Russian speaking OC players is either the wiggle and pray, or screaming "Diki Needles". I'd scream RAT but the subtlety may elude most USEC.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dazenil:

Had an interesting match today,

Playing as BEAR entered "customs" with a pistol, east spawn, still looking for factory key.

Shot but not killed a shotgun player near the bridge next to the bus yard, he run to the woods towards the lodging buildings.

Followed him and we exchanged a few shots from afar, got my torso injured a bit. And I lost him in the brush, didnt want to follow so I went around to the bus yard.

To my shock I spoted 3 fully equipped USECs coming east below and around the small bridge. I hid Behind the small shack in the bus yard hoping they will pass.... they didn't.

I was prepared to die, no chance I can do anything to them with my makarov, So the makarov went into gamma container and I was getting ready to enter the main screen.

Instead I start hearing commands from one of the USEC squad to come out, I replied that im injured, and he threw a medkit on the ground for me and invited me to follow them.

What followed was one of the most enjoyable matches I had so far in my short Tarkov experience. I took back the makarov in hand, patched my torso to full health and followed the USEC squad to the gas station where they made short work of 4-5 scavs, I would like to think I helped with my little makarov, but really I didnt. They offered me a share of the scav loot, which was not bad at all, and I continued to follow them.

The journey ended for them at the underground extract on the east part of map and I was sad to see them go, but so happy for the fun experience.

They all disappeared in the dark and I was left alone and a little bit worried, My extract was on the other side of the map.

So a long hike and a few scavs (which came down nicely with my new firepower) along the way, I reached the western extract safe and smiling.

Its very easy to kill an unknown player in tarkov: maybe for the loot, maybe for the exp or just to remove the chance of him shooting you in the back later. But Its very hard not to, to take the risk, to take the road less traveled.

Its interesting to think how would people behave in real life in those kind of situations, Id like to think we would stick together and save the bullets for the scavs.

To that USEC squad, wherever and whoever you are, I salute 07, I enjoyed that match, God speed and good luck.

hey man this was me and my 2 friends :D watch my stream if u want https://www.twitch.tv/evasive_rawr 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

vor 13 Minuten schrieb Dazenil:

Thanx again. By the way does it save the video. Would be interesting to see the first encounter from the other side. 

yes but its a long video ^^ maybe 10h or so 

• Like 1

Nice read I had, there. I rarely find myself trapped by squads because I don't encounter some that often but when I do, they usually instantly unload a full mag at me for stupidity sake. Perhaps that's because I'm a BEAR and since there aren't many of them in the game compared to USECs, I have way less chance to get ignored by a squad like this one.

• Like 1