Slavic_Slave

Game FPS issues

Slavic_Slave

Hello!

I have reecently upgraded my computer completely. But still find that I huge fps drops to the point of 0-1 fps which quite often destroys the game experience for me.

Specs: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1070 TI, AMD Ryzen 1600x, ASUS STRIX B350F mobo, 8GB of DDR 4 ram and Seagate firecuda HDD

I have a coupple of questions.

Is the game compattable with multycore cpu's?

Do I need to upgrade my ram to 16 gb?

What more can I do to remove the lagg spikes?

If you have a solution for the issue it would be nice if you sent it my way!

And I am thankfull for any suggestions!!

ferrie

i do have 24 ram and still feel the freezes and lag. Its even worse since wipe my fps even dropped with 30 fps.

So or my pc is getting more worse.. or this game.  I do see also my memmory shoot to 99% use {not always}  It only happens with this game.

So yes i would advice to go to 16 ram, but dont expect ''to much''. {still you will get those micro freezes but i fear its the servers}

• Thanks 1

Xmasification

Before recent patches the only fix to sort out the FPS issues/lag issues was upgrading your RAM to a minimum of 16GB. Worked for me and for a good chunk of other players as well. 8GB is simply not enough with the current state of the game.

• Thanks 1

XpliCT

I've found that this game has a pretty severe memory leak currently, and periodic restarts have definitely helped me.  

I've had a raid on shoreline where my fps suddenly dropped from 100 to around 5.  Went into a corner and restarted, and the game ran smooth again.

• Thanks 1

Mr_ManChild

I dunno what happened....I was fine before, but since the latest patch 0.7.2.921 I cannot get more than 20FPS on Customs...anyone else ?