Sign in to follow this  
Echo09

Bug found - Mission Failure and Menu Overlay

Echo09

I discovered a strange bug. I was unable to take screenshots. I was on night time Shoreline map. Prapor's mission "Punisher Part 6" had just failed on me as I was walking through the woods. 30 seconds later an error message popped up on my screen that said "error mission cannot fail if mission has not started" or something to that effect. I hit the "Tab" button to bring up my inventory to gain access to the mouse. I used the mouse to exit the pop up error message. Then I hit "Tab" to exit the inventory menu and the strangest bug happened. A slightly transparent version of the exit menu was on screen and slightly low off center. I could not move, look around, or shoot. No button combination would fix this bug except old faithful "Alt-F4". I was then able to restart the game and reconnect to the match and all was well after. I just wanted to point this out here as I have not heard of this bug elsewhere. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Straafe

Hit the "PrintScrn" button on your keyboard (next to scroll lock, above insert, usually), then open Microsoft Paint or Photoshop and just hit paste or CTRL+V, then you have a screenshot you can save. Now you don't have to rely on any in-game systems, this will take a screenshot of whatever is on your screen.