Blackb1rd

The map and the sectors of Tarkov in the text RPG

You have to use the map for registering your marches. This very map is used in the game course and by GM for keeping track of the game. 

As one could notice, the map is divided in the separate sectors. They have been already mentioned before. What the sector is?  It’s the certain bounded area with its own properties.

Each sector has its co-ordinates, type of locality, parameters  of biological activities and radiation.

The type of locality is based on 8 parameters. In one sector there could be a waterway, road, highway, field, wood, river, moor and the city at once or any combination of these 8 parameters. They affect the fight (for example, in the city the chance of shooting with fire arms is less) and the weapons dirtying (in the moor the gun gets dirty very quickly). Besides, the types of locality can influence your portraiture, the GM’s decisions and so on.

The biological activity is a conventional relative parameter of presence of the living creatures in the sector. It is gaged by the devices. The possible value is from 0 to 100%. The higher this Value the more the possibility of meeting the creatures.

The radiation – very injurious phenomenon presenting  in Tarkov. Every move you spend in the sector you get the radiation dose that presents in this sector. The doses are summed up, radiation is accumulated and every move you lose heath – the amount depends on the radiation poisoning. The certain clothing or special anti-radiation suits can give a partial protection from radiation.

All these parameters can be observed in Sector Information section of the game panel. Their values are given with allowances made for the devices you have (and use). If you don’t have any – the values are given by sight.

TRANSLATIONS

French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @LePatrick
Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland @TheWay
Turkish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Turkey @Dimitri468
Czech translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Member of our Community @RooTooR
Finnish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Finland @sp3edie

map_eng (2).jpg

• Like 12
  • Upvote 3

I got a question dose this effect you main character stats on the main game like say i play the app and i deid and then i go on the pc and check my deaths will that be add to that or not ?

2 minutes ago, alphabulldog_02 said:

I got a question dose this effect you main character stats on the main game like say i play the app and i deid and then i go on the pc and check my deaths will that be add to that or not ?

No.

• Thanks 1

21 минуту назад, WEGO_CAT сказал:

COOL

is this game will be like a full browser-based text RPG (doing tasks and quests) 

Yes, exactly. :) Properly speaking, the character images his actions. It’s a kind of endless story or narration about his adventures. The Game master introduces the situations and the results of the turns and your actions so it depends on the player what the game is going to look like. As in any other RPG here one has to face both the real people — the players — and NPC.

9 минут назад, sYs сказал:

when can we rp this?

In a few days, I guess. 

• Thanks 2

YsDpImf.pngWhat is the transfer menu on the screenshot ? 

Will we be able to transfer stuff and money from the RPG to the actual game if so it's gonna be awesome !

Edited by nikolai0499
  • Like 1

35 минут назад, nikolai0499 сказал:

What is the transfer menu on the screenshot ? 

Will we be able to transfer stuff and money from the RPG to the actual game if so it's gonna be awesome !

At the moment, this is not planned. But your idea is interesting! :D

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

At the moment, this is not planned. But your idea is interesting! :D

That's an amazing idea! People can play the Text based game when out or at their jobs and transfer their loot to their main stash! Encouraging interaction with both also you can expand on the lore of Russia 2028 too so people know what the fight is about me personally I come from Contract wars myself put 500 hrs on it or more my favorite rifle was 9A-91! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PhantomLord said:

When is this going to be released or has it already? looks very interesting and would like to get it on day one.

11 hours ago, Blackb1rd said:

In a few days, I guess. 

11 hours ago, nikolai0499 said:

YsDpImf.pngWhat is the transfer menu on the screenshot ? 

Inb4 all those people who squeal about how unfair everything is squeal about how uncreative or people not interested are "at a very unfair disadvantage to people who write REEEE BSG this is unacceptabke change now!"

Edited by Octosnake