Sign in to follow this  
Wiplash78

Hacks or skills?

So my mates and I were in customs in dorm 3 story. I was sitting at the stairs 3rd floor away from windows to not get snipped or spotted and to cover our rear.  One of us 3rd floor with me at a window aways from me, one 2nd floor window.

Second floor guy gets wasted second later the 3rd floor guy was like okay this guy is good no way he knows where I am caps lock super slow walk to the kitchen to catch him on my 3rd floor guy. Waited for over 10 minutes till I heard him coming over, sounded like he came straight to the third floor to wait me out too, 100% no way he knew i was there, saw i wasn't gonna go so first grenade tried to get it in by the sound but missed then again and got me the one after that. Seems really sketchy that he didn't do that on the second or first floor but straight to where I was and just didn't seem right. 

And here is the video of where it happened. Let me know thanks!

Edited by Shibby
removed clip

the attacker was at 303 room and he just spamming nads 

the guy in the kitchen at the min 1:43 just used hes scope to aim

and that make a noise like some sort clicking sound 

its very loud and u can hear it even if u outside the dorms

(happens to me all the time) 

Edited by WEGO_CAT

You realize that there is a slight possibility that he just throw the nade to do panic ? 

I mean I often throw nades into dorms just to make some chaos and panic. Maybe he is just lucky to get you. Honestly its not really nice from you loading that video up and not even making the name of the guy invisible. You got no proof that 100% shows he is cheating.

I hate that CS GO mentality that everbody who kills you or is just better is a cheater. Just calm down, take new gear and go in again. Do never accuse publicly without proof.

• Upvote 1

We currently don't accept player reports of any kind.The anti-cheat is working/evolving and ban waves are happening all the time.
Thank you for understanding.

#locked