Did the trader icons move for anyone else?

LunaTerra

I've never seen the traders set up like this, usually Therapist is at the bottom, above Prapor, Fence in the middle. Then Peacekeeper with Skier at the top. This isn't a problem for me, but I've just never seen the traders move around like this before and was wondering if anyone else knows anything about it?

image.thumb.png.a02bff1435a1a063e272ec350569755d.png

Yeah, it seems as if they have reverted back to the old layout.

Oh and be careful.  Prapor is the default repair guy again.  The one GOOD ui element change they made and now they have reverted it.  I am hoping that they have found some bugs in new UI stuff that is causing issues and that is why they have reverted things.  I am "guessing" that is what may be going on.

Edited by ShowMeDeWai

36 minutes ago, ShowMeDeWai said:

Yeah, it seems as if they have reverted back to the old layout.

Oh and be careful.  Prapor is the default repair guy again.  The one GOOD ui element change they made and now they have reverted it.  I am hoping that they have found some bugs in new UI stuff that is causing issues and that is why they have reverted things.  I am "guessing" that is what may be going on.

Yea I noticed, accidentally repaired my fort with Prapor expecting it to be default Skier for me. 

vor 26 Minuten schrieb jkhawkdown:

It's annoying me I keep clicking on traders I don't want 

Actually they "fixed" the position since it was shuffled with patch 0.5 (I think new years event wipe) and now with hotfix 0.6.x it's like it used to be before 0.5. I just got used to the new positions, now it's back the old way. But no problem, just need some days to get used to it again. But strange it's not said in any patch notes.