Sign in to follow this  
Admiralbull63

As easy as saying it.....

Admiralbull63

First,I would like to admit that I fall into the very same category as I am writing about. We tend to do research and development and, as it progresses ,others bring forth ideas and suggestions. This is the nature of how most things are developed. Always striving to make it better.

That being said,we tend to think that most of our suggestions and ideas about progression are as easy to impose as they are to speak upon. This is no exception, especially in the EA Beta phase of online multiplayer games. That is what these trials are for, Right?

We just need patience and communications to be forthcoming and get the sense of feeling the progression(s) are being noticed and implemented for the support to remain positive. Keep in mind,not all progression is a successful endeavor and may cause new problems to be considered and/or worth it.

My only hope is that we remember this is NOT a real realistic life like rendition of all things within a real world scenario of this making. So lets treat it as such. Yes , you have to eat and drink, your attributes can be leveled up and, the weapons are very realistic in their handling and development. So we must understand and keep in mind that our perception(s) of what we base our suggestions on is reality. So lets be reasonable within that gesture when posting and not give into this mentality.

I hope no one takes this as condescending. It is not meant to be. For either side...Players or Developers.

My hope is to progressively stabilize and ensure balance through out the servers. Decrease as much lag and desync as possible. And,decrease cheating and hacking as much as possible.

Great game and great community,so far. I hope that we all agree that it will ALL remain to grow positively and with fun in mind.

• Upvote 2

ShowMeDeWai

Very well said.  Coding and programming are not easy things.  Having to work your way through complex engines and doing it "the engine way" are not easy things.  I have made a very simple game in UE4 following a very well written/recorded tutorial and made many many mistakes and glitches.  Some of the weirdest things happen.  You add a light and now the volume no the fire got way too loud some how!?!?!  wut?  I just added a damn light.  I did not touch the damn fire!

We always make suggestions on what we want to see in a game.  While it may not fit in the creators vision, it just may.  Not everyone can think of every idea.  Sometimes, a suggestion may be something great that the Dev's missed.  Make a suggestion and see where it floats.  Be patient with the Dev's as a Dev life is not a simple one.

• Like 1