Kiba_Stream

General questions on weapon implementation

Serafimov
9 часов назад, Szallony_99 сказал:

I mean M61 went thru as it does in Tarkov (punches thru lvl6 armor reliably) and M80 is just a cheaper alternative that is reliable only for lvl5 so I dont see why would you say that it isnt realistic 

Because M80 cannot penetrate level 4 russian armour and M61 penetrated it only slightly (armour destroyed the bullet causing it to do the shrapnel damage to a sandbag behind the armour plate). In Tarkov: M80 can penetrate lvl 5, M61 can penetrate lvl 6. In real life: M80 cannot penetrate lvl 4, M61 barely penetrates lvl 4 (almost certainly won`t penetrate lvl 5).

Though, I might be confused by different classifications standards in different countries (lvl 4 armour in USA is probably different than lvl 4 armour in Russia).

Szallony_99
10 hours ago, Serafimov said:

Because M80 cannot penetrate level 4 russian armour and M61 penetrated it only slightly (armour destroyed the bullet causing it to do the shrapnel damage to a sandbag behind the armour plate). In Tarkov: M80 can penetrate lvl 5, M61 can penetrate lvl 6. In real life: M80 cannot penetrate lvl 4, M61 barely penetrates lvl 4 (almost certainly won`t penetrate lvl 5).

Though, I might be confused by different classifications standards in different countries (lvl 4 armour in USA is probably different than lvl 4 armour in Russia).

I am not 100% confident but I heard somwhere that in Russian standard Lvl6 is same as lvl4+ or so in NATO standard, but as I said I have no idea if it's any true

JakoMeisel

Type 95 ,FG42 we need it ingame

Rifle_Type_95.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

kalashnjkov

7.62x39 upper receiver for AR platform and A-545, A-762. 

@JakoMeisel what is the point of adding a chinese rifle? 

JakoMeisel
Am 30.9.2019 um 04:18 schrieb kalashnjkov:

7.62x39 upper receiver for AR platform and A-545, A-762. 

@JakoMeisel what is the point of adding a chinese rifle? 

the point is fun 

kalashnjkov
6 hours ago, JakoMeisel said:

the point is fun 

This news could be unfun for you, PLA is going to replace that crappy rifle with a 5.8 copy version of the  HK416. The QBZ95 is a ergonomic disarter in real life and it's also not lore friendly. So forget that junk.

But i like your FG42 suggestion, a 7.62 Nato version will be fun. Keep suggesting things like Fg42.

JakoMeisel

type95 is nice and does fun hopefully both come in future 

mattix

Belt fed machine guns when? Like the PKM or M249? I dont care what the cost is I just wanna have some fun!

Frannkann

This might be the wrong place... but are u guys gonna change the  visual representation back to appearing as folded just instead of appearing smaller? i really don't like it how it is now, it looked much better the way it looked before, it was much easier to see which weapon was folded and which wasn't. it looks better as well :)

thestalker22

Heres a question is any of the big Isreali weapons planned?

Negev, IMI Galil, Uzi, Jericho, etc.

Also what about other classic weapons from ww2. The M1 Grand and a few unholy variants, Mg42, Grease gun and sturmgewehr, ETC.

On the status of revolvers, couldn't you use the system of reloads of the shotgun on planned revolvers? As well what revolvers are planned, such as Nagant M1895, Colt Single Action, Colt Python, Tauras, etc.

Lastly, on the topic of belt fed weapons. If you guys are having issues implementing them, couldn't you use the system you do for the mosin and shotguns or have them use a similar system?

ataros

Vepr-308 modding video. Note Kochevnik-3 long scope mount and foldable Magpul Zhukov stock.

The author says he has no issues with the mount so far.

Could Vepr Hunter modding and these mods be added into the game? Price for the mods can be higher for balancing purposes. Sort of mod versions that require custom installation or special adaptors added to increase the cost of modded Vepr 308.

There are other mounts available too: MOLOT Vepr-Super Top Mount https://kalinkaoptics.com/rifle-type/ak-vepr-saiga-slr/mounts/molot-vepr-super-top-mount-weaver-rail-w-1-rings.html

Edited by ataros