General questions on weapon implementation

Kiba_Stream

It would be nice for BSG to look into adding the SIG Sauer M17/M18 and MG .338 Norman Magmun EFT as well as Heckler and Koch M27 Infantryman Automatic Rifle and B&T APC9 / ACP556. 

MHS_FMR_web.jpg

images (12).jpeg

sig-mg-338-machine-gun.jpg

BT-36000-2.jpg

hkm2702x1600 (1).jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I'm trying to mod my AR2-15 with Ion Lite. This handguard cannot be attached with the 406mm AR-15 barrel. In fact, the Ion Lite doesnt work with any of the barrels, according to https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Lone_Star_Ion_Lite_handguard_for_AR-15_and_compatible#Conflicting_Items. Please help, what is the correct barrel to use with this handguard?

2 minutes ago, qualpak said:

Hello! I'm trying to mod my AR2-15 with Ion Lite. This handguard cannot be attached with the 406mm AR-15 barrel. In fact, the Ion Lite doesnt work with any of the barrels, according to https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Lone_Star_Ion_Lite_handguard_for_AR-15_and_compatible#Conflicting_Items. Please help, what is the correct barrel to use with this handguard?

Try using the 18" or the 20" barrels.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not exactly sure if this goes here, but I wonder if different kinds of choke for shotguns will be implemented and it will give a better insight on how shotgun mechanics work. So far, IIRC, we only have basically an improved cylinder, but no half chokes, or full chokes (duckbills I guess they would be weird and I have no idea how that could even be implemented, stats and gameplay wise). Given the fact that there is 'hunter' type gear I reckon it's somewhat plausible for them to exist (and some being completely incompatible with, say, slugs, so I guess things like being unable to fire like what happens when you load .366 TKM/7.62x39 onto the wrong weapon). 

Long time player/reader, posts are few and far between. Cheers on making this game great, fun and unique on its kind.

In the near future are we to expect an appearance of more Russian civilian weapons which use existing ammo types such as a 366.TKM SKS, a 20. gauge saiga with perhaps some semi automatic 5.45x39mm and .223 AK style VEPRs/Saigas? or even the civilian Izhevsk Tigr SVD variant? Just more commercial grade weapons to accompany the currently present Saiga 9, ADAR and MOLOT VEPRs. 

I feel scavs are wielding a lot of mil spec weapons (despite missing parts) don't fit the way they dress and appear lol. 

spacer.png

(MOLOT VEPR .223)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im putting four bullets of sniper ammo into this guy and he wont die. this game is starting to become on of the shittiest if you dont fix it. After i put 4 bullets in him i get sprayed and i die because he's invincible. also why in the duck do sniper scavs not spawn with a sniper scope. i literally spawned witha  sniper and it had a magnification of 1.5x. how dumb. lower the amount of people on each server so i can ACTUALLY COME OUT OF TARKOV ALIVE WITH poo. like seriously starting to piss me off on how many times i get screwed bc my ammo does no damage while hitting them upper body to mid body. and the gun i used had the recoil of a .50 bmg which is also soooooo unrealistic. if it has the recoil of one i want it to hit like a .50 bmg.

• Sad 1

Sorry if this is not the right place for this, new to the forum and still trying to figure it all out. 

So, I know the SIG MCX was literally just added it's one of the newest guns in the game, and it's actually one of my favorite firearms both IRL and in game, with that being said is there any plans to make the firearm more modular with AR platform parts? Right now the MCX we have is also Keymod, any plans to implement MLok handguards? Also, is there any plans or ideas for supersonic ammo? 

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if its requested already or asked, sorry for repeating. 

I wanted to ask if there will be more Iron Sights for hand guns (pistols) 
The beretta for example, or M1911A1 M45A1 to have more choices for iron sights. Because you cant play with supressor and iron sight :) 

Deep down I know that there will be more in the future, but wanted to hear it here also :)

Thanks! 

Howdy...I have the traditional "when" question. Our Czech community has been asking for implementation of Czechoslovakian/Czech weapons for a long time. Still no sign of any of them being implemented soon. Despite their incredible popularity world wide. So, when? Vz 58, Scropion (evo and the old one), vz 23, Bren...etc etc. Honestly, I would like to see the good ol vz 58 the most but....cmon man. cz75? RIngs a bell?

Edited by N1trix

Hi, I'm your fan, you might want to add more bullets to the shot gun or make it stronger. ricoils are too big in my opinion +++ weapon accessories my favorite is SAIGA 12. it could also get more modified: i add youtubest 1 video it already looks prettier 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmdMUM80cE&ab_channel=VickersTactical

• 4 weeks later...

In the terms, of ballistics, is there any plan to implement minimal destructible environment to things like: doors, wooden structures, thin concrete and thin metal structures/walls? I know there is very slight bullet penetration through some of these materials, but I'd like to see realistic penetration values, as well as when I shoot a few holes in a door, I'd think it would be a really good detail to have holes appear in the door that you can see through and subsequently shoot through as well. This would go for other materials too, but for say example concrete, you'd need multiple shots in the same place to punch through.

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2021 at 6:57 PM, SuzuranCrow said:

Dragunov SVU.

Would be nice to have this nice little one too for CQB.

It would be amazing but it might become too popular! There is the SVU-A as well which is a full auto 7.62 x 54R. It has 30 round magazines also available.

40% less recoil.

At the moment, SNB is cheap, SVDS is cheap. I don't want to ruin that!

• 1 month later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55UMiKTfnh4

The interesting video about politics that I saw in some mailing list in my telegram

• 3 weeks later...

Will there be a complete overhaul on damage values for non-premium ammo? I feel like these Scavs wearing level 4 armor just take a ridiculous amount of damage. Hell, anybody wearing armor takes a ridiculous amount of damage and seem to be just fine in the process of getting riddled with rounds.  Maybe add an on-chance knock-down animation to combat the bullet sponge mechanics? Either that or increase recoil dramatically while getting hit? I mean for something that claims to be a hyper-realistic survival shooter, its laughable how little the ballistics interact with the player getting shot

• 2 months later...

I think the SA-58 has suffered from too many nerfs over the past few patches, it's hardly ever used anymore and almost completely outclassed by the MDR, RSASS and the SR-25. It has very high recoil and critically low ergonomics in comparison to the aforementioned guns. It's in critical need of a buff whether it be in more ergonomics or less recoil. 

On 10/18/2021 at 2:17 PM, SA-68 said:

I think the SA-58 has suffered from too many nerfs over the past few patches, it's hardly ever used anymore and almost completely outclassed by the MDR, RSASS and the SR-25. It has very high recoil and critically low ergonomics in comparison to the aforementioned guns. It's in critical need of a buff whether it be in more ergonomics or less recoil. 

completely agree and also the ergo has just been nerfed into the ground.

Any chance we might see the quad load mechanic for semi auto shotguns like the one from john wick even if it was added as a perk for weapon mastery would be nice.

Could you add the 5,56 Long Range Ball Ammo for Snipers ? (Mk 262 Mod 1)

Its a 77 Grain Bullet with 838 Meters Muzzle Velocity, and it was developed for the Spec Ops Snipers by a commercial Company , Black Hills Ammunition.

They sell the Bullet Commercially and they guarante that no lot will be sold when it has more then 0.64 Moa 

Its a really accurate Bullet we should have in the Game... as far as i can google its not in EFT

http://www.black-hills.com/product-category/mk-262-mod-1-c-mil-pack/

Mk226 Comparison.png