Sign in to follow this  
Drones200

Reporting HAckers

Drones200

I know for a fact the game is already being hacked, i know because I used to play with one who would brag about it
spawn items, see through walls and instal kill people
he has been banned numerous times but he keeps buying new cd keys using a vpn and virtual pc to not get ip banned
yes he was a 15 year old loser but its confirmed that tarkov does have them

so i ask where can i report hackers? my entire clan team just got wiped by a player named removed by Mr_Sheep we heard no noise or gunshots and 4 people were instantly killed by the same guy, i mean instantly we all died. 
thats impossible.  this is the second time we run into this player in custom doing the exact same thing late at night
but if you monitor this player you will find very weird poo going on and I hope you ban him

i have a recording if you need to see one 

Snork_Svk

Please don't create new treads, use search funcion next time, and also read rules.

Mr_Sheep

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.