Tommygun628

Death Screen Addition

Tommygun628

Hi, as I'm sure you are aware many people die in Tarkov and there is sometimes a question at the screen, how far away was he? My suggestion would be to add something next to the text that shows who killed you, that says from how far away they killed you from. May or may not be writing this out of a rage causing death xD

range.png

Fuchs303

yeah i think it would be abit unrealitic to know where you were killed from and how far :)

Basick

I disagree, anyone playing squad would instantly know where the solo guy was killing their mate from. Kills the sense of silencers or sneaking. You could instantly call your mates where someone is via voicechat. 

Edited by Basick

Tommygun628

In defense of my post above, technically, anytime my squad has come under fire, even suppressed, we can quite easily pinpoint it. The idea is similar to Arma 3s KOTH, if you've ever played that you can understand. Knowledge of how far away you were killed from if you were trying to abuse the function, is practically useless unless you know the direction. If distances of 50+ meters are shown, likely your squad heard it, maybe even know where its coming from already, 50- is quite obvious to anyone, 100+, the most they get out of that is hes farther out and he sees you and they probably already know that if they're receiving fire. My main reason for this is to relieve some of the wtf moments when you get 2 shotted to the chest seemingly out of nowhere with paca on. Note, I did not say direction, I suggested a distance indicater. I admit this game is more realistic than most but it is still a game.

Ronkde

I like to be absolutely clueless sometimes when a friend gets killed, the feeling of achievement when you find the guy, kill him, check dogtags and your friend confirms its the same player.