Dog Tags changed or bugged?

flanneryfrost

Just finished my first raid after the most recent patch, got three dog tags, wanted to sell them, only worth 1095 roubles each to Therapist.

Inspected the dog tags, all of them are level 20+, so is this changed OR is it bugged? Couldn't find anything on the patch notes.

12 minutes ago, Pozhiva said:

I don't think this is a bug. I believe this is a good change. Considering you could just kill hatchets and receive crazy amounts of money just from that, was pretty ridiculous. 

RIP my main income of roubles then.

Just now, flanneryfrost said:

RIP my main income of roubles then.

Same, but at least it changes a few things. Players won't be as content with leaving after killing 3 hatchets and taking their dog tags. Or better yet, they may not care to kill the hatchets at all. More or less often.. :)

Slay them all.........

Imo they should decrease the amount of money you get by selling the dogtags! Of course not like every dogtag costs 3000 roubles for example but there should be an other way to calculate the worth... If there is a level 50 player with an hatchet and you kill him 5 seconds after spawn you shouldnt get 65000 roubles!!! Atm its to easy to get money ( you loot like 2 safes and some scaves with mounts and other equip for weapons and get like 70000+ roubles (my personal experience)) I have no worry about losing a M4 or a Helmet cause the price of the traders is very low in comparision with the amount of money you get per standard raid... Maybe its only my opinion but the price for a dogtag should be decreased!

If its too hard to get money, players who aren't as good as you will quit the game. The game is already very hard as is, killing one of the main source of income will cause Tarkov to lose players my dude. Not everyone is extremely good at this game as you.

10 hours ago, SkyKnight_ said:

Imo they should decrease the amount of money you get by selling the dogtags! Of course not like every dogtag costs 3000 roubles for example but there should be an other way to calculate the worth... If there is a level 50 player with an hatchet and you kill him 5 seconds after spawn you shouldnt get 65000 roubles!!! Atm its to easy to get money ( you loot like 2 safes and some scaves with mounts and other equip for weapons and get like 70000+ roubles (my personal experience)) I have no worry about losing a M4 or a Helmet cause the price of the traders is very low in comparision with the amount of money you get per standard raid... Maybe its only my opinion but the price for a dogtag should be decreased!

vor 17 Stunden schrieb flanneryfrost:

If its too hard to get money, players who aren't as good as you will quit the game. The game is already very hard as is, killing one of the main source of income will cause Tarkov to lose players my dude. Not everyone is extremely good at this game as you.

xD I feel honoured that you call me good xD Im not bad in the game but far away to be really good... I know your statement and of course there are people who would quit because of that but  I think a way like the one LordSquidworth mentioned is a really good idea... I think BSG will change prices of the dogtags or when they dont do it with the tags maybe they raise the prices for attatchments etc. We have to wait until we know more about it ;)

2 hours ago, SkyKnight_ said:

xD I feel honoured that you call me good xD Im not bad in the game but far away to be really good... I know your statement and of course there are people who would quit because of that but  I think a way like the one LordSquidworth mentioned is a really good idea... I think BSG will change prices of the dogtags or when they dont do it with the tags maybe they raise the prices for attatchments etc. We have to wait until we know more about it ;)

I mean its good that they let us test the game out so we can have like the perfect balance between income and spending before release. I agree with you that right now finding money is a little bit too easy, but maybe I'm just having good days lol.

• Like 1