Sign in to follow this  
Darkkpriest667

How to report cheating?

Darkkpriest667

Could we implement a cheat report tool please?

******** like this have ruined the game for me after my initial purchase.  The last several games I've played I was killed in under 90 seconds... The only way this is even possible is if they knew exactly where I was.  headshots everytime no hesitation by the other players and it's getting old. Ban these pieces of **** or please refund my money so I can play another game. 

Edited by Shibby
removed bad word

WhiteTrash

Actually depending on the map, where you spawned may have been a normal spawn (say for instance ramp on factory) and this player may have just prefired the spawn. Although there really does need to be a way added to see deathcams or something along those lines, or ya know, a report button ;)

ziatco

you don't report. The devs have a strong anti cheat system that takes care of cheaters.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 9

LordSquidworth
10 hours ago, WhiteTrash said:

Actually depending on the map, where you spawned may have been a normal spawn (say for instance ramp on factory) and this player may have just prefired the spawn. Although there really does need to be a way added to see deathcams or something along those lines, or ya know, a report button ;)

OP posted a video of an actual cheat system for the game if you watched it.

The game do hardware bans? In that case once caught, they're done without a new pc.

WhiteTrash
10 hours ago, LordSquidworth said:

OP posted a video of an actual cheat system for the game if you watched it.

The game do hardware bans? In that case once caught, they're done without a new pc.

I did indeed see the video, made me kinda sick. But besides that, I really just meant like prefiring spawns is a norm in factory.

^ The game bans accounts from what I know

MeditationState

“They won’t announce what antihack it is so hackers won't be able to get around it”

Battleye did just fine on DayZ. Oh and if you manually report they lock your thread and basically say go away.

• Like 1

Furia007

yea they should create a button where you can fill in the player name so they can check him/her

last day me and my mates where killed instant 4 ppl within 2 sec all in the head and all by the same name! this is a NO for me.. not possible

MeditationState

Also just to make people aware ran into two people who just shot rediculous amount with 0 recoil and were shooting at us whilst we were behind cover, as soon as we left blam, they both had tracer fire

The hackers will kill this game. End of story. They need to combat this faster.

people spending £90+ on the game need the reassurance of what antihack they are “using” because to be quite honest I highly doubt there is even one running as they are worried they will lose players who’ve spent money on their game

Aintence

How is this not closed yet or video removed? In its description you can buy the cheats... All you are doing OP is spreading the hacks more.

MeditationState
2 minutes ago, Aintence said:

How is this not closed yet or video removed? In its description you can buy the cheats... All you are doing OP is spreading the hacks more.

The devs don’t seem to care about these hackers, where do you see a ban list? Where do you see the “antihack” scanning your launch? Where do you even see it initialise?

Aintence
Just now, MeditationState said:

The devs don’t seem to care about these hackers, where do you see a ban list? Where do you see the “antihack” scanning your launch? Where do you even see it initialise?

Why do you need to see it? Its most likely hidden so that hack makers cant easily work out whats detecting them. Ban lists are sometimes posted on reddit (Probably here as well).

And yes, devs dont have to care. There is separate team working on anticheat afaik. As long as they can detect the new hack workarounds, most cheaters will get banned within days.

They dont take reports in from players purely because most reports wouldnt even show hacks. Just some dude getting 1 tapped and calling hacks.

• Sad 2

Shibby

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.

• Sad 2