Sign in to follow this  
Holy_Roller

Problem with keys

Holy_Roller

Hi 

I have keys for several rooms on shoreline that don't open doors with their numbers on them. I've tried both wings doors. Some keys work. How do I fix it?

GhostZ69

That seems to be a very weird bug.  I have never experienced it.  I suggest dividing your keys in your keybar put the west wing on the top and the east wing keys on the bottom of the keybar.  Put them in numerical order.  Then go in on a night run and try them.  Double check you are in the correct wing.  The East and West are reversed for the in game.  The sun rises in the east and sets in the west but if you go in during the morning hours the sun is rising over the "west" wing.  If you are standing at the crashed helicopter and facing the Resort the wing to the left is the west wing.

If you double check your keys one more time and they are still not working go here:  https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support/contact  and report it.  Include your log files as well

5w1n3

Are you sure they're Shoreline keys? The 2 Dorm buildings on Customs have same numbers as doors on Shoreline....

Holy_Roller

Thanks. I'll do that. And they are all shoreline keys. Thanks for the help