s3baz

Imagine animals

s3baz

Imagine if they had small animals so that way it can be dark and one will just move inside the building your in and scare yo pants off? lol

Blazedguns

a few rats and the occasional crow would be nice. Would make the area more atmospheric

angelrock89

Nice concept, but it would probably stress the servers more. Would like to see it implemented regardless!

Nedgeh

Animals could be neat. Even hostile ones could add another layer of "almost like stalker" to the game.

• Like 1

CTPAXO

That will be awesome. poo yourself in the corner after hear wolf howl

trey32003

lol just treat the braindead scavs like animals bc they basically are

thefirst1nvad3r

Animals could be an interesting feature. It would be awesome to hear them during a raid or seeing them walking around you :P

BlackoutSK

Oh god no :D Sometimes even the shadows of silent birds scare the **** out of me xD And you start to think about rats and wolves? 

Franiok

If you have a shitty pc like me it could end on making a campfire...

Deathstroke911

Adding animals won't be good for such game

Jamess

i think that would give another opurtunity to make money from hunting birds or something

PIG-Mathieu
On 02/02/2018 at 4:58 PM, s3baz said:

Imagine if they had small animals so that way it can be dark and one will just move inside the building your in and scare yo pants off? lol

Rats in building, or dogs with the scavs like the dogs in Call of duty 4 would be just insane.

I don't think animals in the environement should be in EFT, it would be more like an ennemy. Scav dogs FTW

Edited by PIG-Mathieu

s3baz

im saying in the future if by chance they connect the maps and all that you can hunt animals and sell or trade hide/meat to the traders 

Gr8WhiteBuffalo

I like to Imagine Dragons. :D 

Seriously tho, use the search, this has been brought up many times.

For the record, most players are for it. :) 

Small game seems absolutely feasible to me.
Some have suggested things like Bears, Lions, Wolves, Dogs, Deer... these might be asking too much...

On 2/2/2018 at 8:37 AM, Blazedguns said:

the occasional crow would be nice

We do already have birds... which are black... might be crows??? :D Dunno, cuz you cant bloody shoot them down!!! :bebad: 

On 2/10/2018 at 2:48 AM, BlackoutSK said:

Sometimes even the shadows of silent birds scare the **** out of me xD

And I LOVE it. :) 

On 2/14/2018 at 4:38 AM, PIG-Mathieu said:

Rats in building, or dogs with the scavs like the dogs in Call of duty 4 would be just insane.

I don't think animals in the environement should be in EFT, it would be more like an ennemy. Scav dogs FTW

I agree that large game like deer. bears, whatevs, would be super scarce in Tarkov's situation; but squirrels and other small game would probably still hang around to forage in the trees.

Also, the Scav Mutts sound like a great idea. :) Cuz in the world of the Scav, a dog would be an absolutely invaluable companion. But that was my least favourite part of MW... killin all the poor pretty German Shepard poochies. :bebad:

22 minutes ago, s3baz said:

you can hunt animals and sell or trade hide/meat

Or even cook them in the Hideout for food. I think more players than not would Cryola about this... but it sounds right given the lore of the situation. :)