bot's on traiders

sir-bush-wookie

yes is there a way to stop these bot's that are on traders i have been camping fence for the last 30 mins to get kivers and i lost 3 of the to bot's there is no way some 1 could have got it faster than i clicked .. this had been this way for a while now

Yeah, the bots/auto buy programs are a pain in the tail.  There will be a couple of people who will come along here in a few moments and tell you there are no bots that there are literally thousands of players camping Fence/other traders looking exactly for what you are looking for who are just faster/better than you and you just need to git gud.  

• Like 1

Well, i tried buying a kiver from fence for more than 4 days for at least an hour each day non stop refresh, scrolljng, refresh again. I've seen like 20 kivers that time but managed to buy only 2. These were also pretty damaged so did not work for the quest. Actually i got one from a pmc i caught while looting pretty Lucky (for me) because I had only a grach to kill him. So yes, it's pretty hard to get kivers from fence, did not work for me. Not sure if it is bots but there must be a way to identify and ban them if so.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TarkovCitizen844401 said:

yes is there a way to stop these bot's that are on traders i have been camping fence for the last 30 mins to get kivers and i lost 3 of the to bot's there is no way some 1 could have got it faster than i clicked .. this had been this way for a while now

I've sat for hours before and gotten a decent amount of stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if there were bots, but you have to remember that it's a first come first serve with hundreds of people trying to get it first, milliseconds count. I think it's probably more the server letting someone else to the item first, but not updating it for some people so it looks like they can buy it.

Edited by zpwarrior
  • Upvote 1

k thanks i guess i just need to work on my clicking skills a little better than they are now ..but thanks for the info but i do think there are bots but thanks

13 hours ago, ynnus86 said:

Well, i tried buying a kiver from fence for more than 4 days for at least an hour each day non stop refresh, scrolljng, refresh again. I've seen like 20 kivers that time but managed to buy only 2. These were also pretty damaged so did not work for the quest. Actually i got one from a pmc i caught while looting pretty Lucky (for me) because I had only a grach to kill him. So yes, it's pretty hard to get kivers from fence, did not work for me. Not sure if it is bots but there must be a way to identify and ban them if so.

i  hope so