Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Dog8762

Can someone explain the extraction system to me?

Mad_Dog8762

So, as I understand on Customs there are 3 extractions (using the maps you can find on google)

-The gas station

-The underground tunnel between the railroads

-The underground tunnel in the far corner of the map

Anyways, jump in as my PMC

Collect stuff, then go to gas station (green flares are up) and go into the basement (where I have extracted before) and nothing

I proceed to the middle on which has the light on - nothing

I then proceed to the farthest one and nothing

Is there a way to pull up the green list at the start of the round that shows the exits?

Do the exits bug out and not let you exit?

Is there a timer factor (if so how long)

I'm kinda pissed as I had a great run, TECHNICALLY made it to extraction, but ended up losing everything

BlorpyRobot

In game, if you tap "o" twice, quickly, it will show you active extraction areas. They change between raids but stay the same throughout a single raid. 

Tap once for time left til the end of the raid.

Cypherdrene

also, the extractions marked ????? are just a maybe and only 1 out of the extra points works per raid (green flares), so if it's not on your list, get running.

Kraken1950

I'm not sure how the system work.

So, on Customs starting at the custom building, you have 3 exits :

- ZB-1011, which is permanent

- ZB-1012, which is appear with "????" on the list

- Gas station, which also appears with "????"

I don't know hos this last two works :

1. Is it random, like for every raid the game decides if it will be a valid exit or no ?

2. Is it that only one player can extract from it ?

3. You can only use this exit if you extract before the timer reaches a certain time ?

Spineless

Once you buy the maps ( 10k RUB each ) everything will be a lot more easier. 
There are 2  ways of playing the game: 1. Scav (a scavenger character with random loot that you get to keep if you manage to extract.
or 2.PMC ( this is your actual character with whatever loot you decide to equip for the raid).
PMC's have the same spawn points ( on Customs and Woods you get to choose from 2 ) and extraction points. The extraction is different based on spawn points but again it's the same as other PMC's (example: on customs you can spawn in customs area or boiler room area. if you spawn in boiler room you need to exit around the customs area in 2 different extraction points and if u spawn in customs area you will need to extract near the boiler room area. Besides that there are other extractions where you might exit, but they are either random or they can only be used once(first player who uses it makes it unavailable for others) or you need to pay money or need to have a key.

AS as scav you have a variety of extraction points, which might coincide with other's scavs extraction points, or not. Some are permanent, some are only open in certain times.

Sorry for grammar mistakes and all but i got lazy towards the end.

mutepanda

I'm pretty new to the game, I've played maybe 10 matches and I can't find an extraction point. I've only played woods and I've looked up maps and everything on where extractions are - I just can't find one. Why is extraction so hard in this game?? :( I've managed to find completely new loadouts and then die cause I can't find an exit. I'm frustrated. Any one have any tips??

Phoenixsui
Posted (edited)
Am 3.10.2019 um 08:01 schrieb mutepanda:

I'm pretty new to the game, I've played maybe 10 matches and I can't find an extraction point. I've only played woods and I've looked up maps and everything on where extractions are - I just can't find one. Why is extraction so hard in this game?? :( I've managed to find completely new loadouts and then die cause I can't find an exit. I'm frustrated. Any one have any tips??

Hi

Use Tarkov wiki or youtubeguides or join experienced players. Or of course request a sherparaid on the official website to show you the game.

Everyone was at this point. Don’t give up. ;)

Edited by Phoenixsui

jorgent
On 10/3/2019 at 8:01 AM, mutepanda said:

i feel you man, this game is brutal. just dont give it up, in the end this game will "reward" you for your struggles. as Phoenixsui mentioned, use the wiki, https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Escape_from_Tarkov_Wiki 
It should be the first link if searching for "EFT Wiki" in google. here you are able to find maps and valuable information.Quest guides, item spawn locations etc. Good luck in your escape!

mutepanda
9 hours ago, jorgent said:

i feel you man, this game is brutal. just dont give it up, in the end this game will "reward" you for your struggles. as Phoenixsui mentioned, use the wiki, https://escapefromtarkov.gamepedia.com/Escape_from_Tarkov_Wiki 
It should be the first link if searching for "EFT Wiki" in google. here you are able to find maps and valuable information.Quest guides, item spawn locations etc. Good luck in your escape!

I didn't even know there were quests to try to complete. Oof.
I'll try to get around to studying at some point. Maybe I'll find an evac too. Thanks.

northofnowhere

The beginning struggle is real, the ending struggle is real, and everything in between is a struggle too.  Most games are a lot easier to figure out, but most games aren't as rewarding either.  Teammates also help out too, friends to learn and grow with.  Good luck.