Questions from Argentinian Stalker

SrGillespie

SrGillespie

Hello you cheeki breeki comrades.

My name is Ferchii, im from Argentina and this kind of games doesnt so popular on this part of the map. So I go a few questions.

1 - Servers and ping.

Lately im playing Survarium and there is only 3 servers. EU-USA-RU everyone with +200 ping. My internet connection is the highest from the country, arround +30MB.

How many servers/sub-servers will be? All i know this is s Russian game.

2 - Map.

I was reading something like raids and stuff. From much as i know, this is like DAY-Z / STALKER / FO4. All the map for you and just explore and try to not get killed.

Besides, i read about scenarios. So, is not a full map. Just small part of the main map for play?

3 - Trading and social.

This is the most important part. Everyone wanna to join a clan to kill the other guys, then be friendly and kill them. Also I think that if you see a guy with the weapon that you are searching, you have the option to trade? (Or just kill him and grab it). 

4 - Latin American players.

If you are from latin america. Just send PM, we could make a team.

Thats all blin! 

TheSnikers

Yes, there will be raids, or scenarios. After you complete them all, you get access to bigger free-roam location. 

There is no trade option, but you can simply drop stuff on the ground.

• Upvote 1