Devs, what the ****- Serious work needed on extraction system, and new-player info in general

Mad_Dog8762

Mad_Dog8762

This is a heated post as I just got screwed out of one of my few successful PMC runs (and I had an AWESOME haul)

I have been having MAJOR issues with the extraction system in this game

1- to a new player (me), when an extraction is titled "ZB-1011" how the duck are they supposed to know what/where that is?

Apparently I need to buy a map, hopefully that will show me what I need. But if you NEED a map, why not just give a ducking map in the first place? And it would be nice if that was something ducking told to players

2- Explain what the hell your extraction system means

In other words, the damn question marks. I googled what they meant, but too late (I hate googling to figure out things in game, but apparently, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY TO FIND OUT AS THERE IS NO GODDAMN EXPLANATION OF THE ducking SYSTEM!)

I spent too much time trying to figure out why "Old Gas Station- ??????" wasn't working for me and ended up running outta time.

Because apparently, the question marks mean these spawns are under conditions (again, HOW THE duck IS A NEW PLAYER SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!)

TLDR-

Players should not need to rely on google to figure your game out

Devs, you GOTTA give more info to new players like:

-Buy a Map

-Question Marks means spawns are dependent on certain factors such as:

BTW< this auto profanity filter is silly

This is a game about killing people

Your telling me you will portray death, but god forbid someone uses a naughty word

Edited by Badass_Ben
  • Sad 1

oh so sorry there is no toturial for a new player like you... in a BETA game... Jez maybe do some research on a game you are about to play... There are so many youtube guides... i startet at christmas, and you know what? first run i ever made was in offline mode. u know why ? so i learned the map and what diffrent stuff meant, but i can see it is hard for a "new player" to use a brain.  Its a game in working progress, and there top prior is not to make a newb guid ingame, but to make the game function.  Go look at all the guides on youtube and stop that cry plz. 

There are tons of resources available in these forums and all over the internet including detailed maps with all of the exits labelled. It's really not that hard to figure out.

Mad_Dog8762
6 hours ago, monty67t said:

There are tons of resources available in these forums and all over the internet including detailed maps with all of the exits labelled. It's really not that hard to figure out.

True

But a player should not rely on google in order to understand basic game mechanics.

I get it is a Beta, but even a Beta should have a basic guide as far as how to even complete a raid

have you seen Hunt : showdown ? i see no torturial anywhere ?  u jump in and go, and learn on the way..  and i try again, Google ? really ?  go youtube and see all guides from Deadly,Kotton;eroktic and Devil... and if you still cant figure out the game and mechanics, maybe you bought into a wrong game for you ?

Maki_Nishikino
14 minutes ago, Badass_Ben said:

True

But a player should not rely on google in order to understand basic game mechanics.

I get it is a Beta, but even a Beta should have a basic guide as far as how to even complete a raid

Players that have access to this game have access to the internet, a guide is just not a top priority nor should it. It wouldn't make sense to make one now anyways as the game is constantly changing as it's being developed. Third party guides work just fine.

Edited by Maki_Nishikino