cianw1

Skier first quest - bugged?

cianw1

So im doing the first skier quest - hand in a fort armor and kiver-M helmet with no less than 80% durability. I've handed in the fort and i have a Kiver-M helmet but cant hand it in. The message 'Find a kiver-M helmet with no less than 80% durability is blue and has a tick next to it. But, when I try and hand it in i get an error '228 items moving - bad durability for item'. I think this is a bug as it should either let me hand it in, or the message for 'Find a helmet with no less than 80% durability' should not be blue and have a tick next to it.

Edit: I also tried logging out and trying again but it still happens.

Thanks,

Edited by cianw1

qS_Sachiel

what is the dura of your item?

what armor # does it have?

did you try repair to full?

cianw1

The armor points are 26/26 and I cant repair. So yea I think that it has less than 80% durability so I can#t hand it in, but the quest marker for finding a helm with over 80% durability should not be marked as complete.

subkill3r

Sorry for not helping you but what's a good place to try and get fort armor ?

qS_Sachiel

kiver is 40 armor i believe, perhaps the issue is that, despite it being 'fully repaired' it's below 80% maximum armor.

Quest checklists are bugged in general, so nothing new there.

AFAIK, if you ever had a required item in your inv/stash the checklist completes and does not 'uncheck' even if you lose that item before HANDOVER.

Edited by qS_Sachiel

cianw1

subkiller - i got it from a guy I killed, not sure if you can find it but maybe in weapon chests. I've already handed over the fort armor for this quest, will I get it back if the timer expires before I can hand in the helmet, or is it lost?

xmode
2 hours ago, Hruso said:

repair with skier 

Naw it's already 26/26.. I'm guessing he snagged one off fence and someone was dumping their worn out gear.

qS_Sachiel

no

armor degrades over time (when armor location is hit). You repair it, but maximum armor amount decreases. It's possible to have a 0.1/0.1 kiver i'd assume.

Edited by qS_Sachiel
clarity

odog

Hey guys having the same problem ..  Armour has the Kiever  got to be as ive got a 38/38  but i still get then 228 message error  ?

please help :-)

lezzzebre

hi guys

i have the same problem and i cant end the quest cause of this f*** bug !

SCvTyson
7 minutes ago, lezzzebre said:

hi guys

i have the same problem and i cant end the quest cause of this f*** bug !

Read q description. Its no longer kiver and fort;)

lezzzebre
2 hours ago, SCvTyson said:

Read q description. Its no longer kiver and fort;)

i know that ! 5 tozz and 3 white armors...but 225 error when i give the 3 white armor to skier! it do not end the quest

Anakonda69

Same issue here,tried everything from restarting the game,moving items to different slots (out of backpack,inside backpack,on body etc),buying whole different sets of armors from Fence ,repairing items with Skier.None of this works.I guess its a bug in the game and you cant go around it.

EDIT The only thing i didn't try is getting 3 x 40/40 armors and try it with that.