Its document case usefull ?

Hruso

hi i have document case from prapor quest ( last before epsylon case ) and i dont know why i have to use it ... for keys i have keyholder and for money have wallet (same space in conteiner but more space with key + valet option).  what else i can put in this document case ?

5 minutes ago, Hruso said:

hi i have document case from prapor quest ( last before epsylon case ) and i dont know why i have to use it ... for keys i have keyholder and for money have wallet (same space in conteiner but more space with key + valet option).  what else i can put in this document case ?

It only holds keys and money. If you have a keybar and a wallet that is a slightly more efficient use of space. I have found the documents case makes a good ghetto keybar if you didn't get the free one for new years/don't want to waste the time farming one.

1 minute ago, DEOVONTAY said:

It only holds keys and money. If you have a keybar and a wallet that is a slightly more efficient use of space. I have found the documents case makes a good ghetto keybar if you didn't get the free one for new years/don't want to waste the time farming one.

i have 1 keybar from holiday present and 1 found myself by killed some new player ( fully loaded with factory key and other usefull keys )