Sign in to follow this  
quadvisor

Fall damage

quadvisor

Fall damage currently seems broken,  although small,  recieving fall damage for a 6 foot drop seems ridiculous playing as what appear to be special forces operators

Also a bug with falling,  when you are trying to get down from a high place of you land on something that you can't necessarily stand on but your character collides with it and slows their fall,  you keep all of your momentum as if you jumped the full height,  sometimes causing massive damage from what should be an easy fall, for example getting down from snipers rock on Woods

Mr_Sand87

It would be nice if your legs are undamaged you could make those kind of drops without taking damage. But in my opinion if players legs are broken or blacked out you should take more damage than you currently take, and maybe fall prone when landing. I think it is kinda stubid that you can jump around like somekind of superhero, when your legs are in pieces. 

quadvisor
6 minutes ago, Mr_Sand87 said:

It would be nice if your legs are undamaged you could make those kind of drops without taking damage. But in my opinion if players legs are broken or blacked out you should take more damage than you currently take, and maybe fall prone when landing. I think it is kinda stubid that you can jump around like somekind of superhero, when your legs are in pieces. 

I agree that at least undamaged or lightly damaged legs should be less susceptible to fall damage than they currently are, and a good way to balance that is to increase fall damage when legs are already in bad shape, this too would make it more realistic in that you can jump from an impressive height and be fine in real life, but say you were wearing a splint and did the same thing you would have problems