Caked

Can't extract from raid

Caked

Was playing as a scav and couldn't extract no matter what I tried. Included screenshots of the timer reaching -1min.

Had about about half a million worth of kit which is why I'm mad enough to post.

Pretty gamebreaking bug.

Nobody wants to spend 40- 60 minutes in a raid risking gear and kitting out only for the game to rob you of your time and loot.

Things I tried to resolve the bug:

>Use both extractions. (Both did the same thing)

>Alt + F4

>End task in task manager

>Drop item

>Pick item back up

>Loot a searchable container

>Stay in the extraction for ages

5a7895375e084_2018-02-0603-07_475.9-50.6-62.4_0.0-0_70_00.7(0).thumb.png.5a79333b0922cd94030b3d76c1ad2ec7.png5a789562645e4_2018-02-0603-07_475.9-50.6-62.6_0.0-1_00_00.3(0).thumb.png.b219003249e6bf55d967d79082d3f7b9.png

TexasCutter

I had same problem playing as a Scav in Shoreline this evening around 6pm Central US time.  I only went to one extraction point (the tower near customs by the water) but tried to enter multiple times.

I was wondering if the game moved the extraction point.

• Like 1

Death4ce

You are at the ruined house, the timer in the top right says minus, im guessing the extraction ran out and you have to use the wrecked road but if you tried both and have tried everything most people try and it still hasnt worked then yeah, poop :( sometimes the dropping of the item works.

Edited by everton999
  • Like 1

Ronson_6354

I had this issue with Factory (Night) as a PMC. I would also suggest to attach your log files for that day also.

YOUR DRIVE:\Escape from Tarkov Beta\EFT\Logs (4x files)

Edited by Ronson_6354
  • Upvote 1

lordsoth

I only recently started to experience this problem.  I had no idea either until I noticed something quite strange.  I went to the extraction site listed and it came up green indicating I was at the site but no countdown timer started.  I tried same as you everything but nothing worked.  I lost everything.  Next game as scav same thing, same extraction site.  But this time it was only luck that I ran a particular direction away from the extraction and about 20m away the timer started to count down.  It was like the extraction site and the area the timer activates desynced and were not in the same place.  It was really weird.  All I can suggest from this experience is if you are at the extraction and no countdown timer move outward away from the extraction and you may get lucky and find that it is actually somewhere else in the close vicinity.   

qS_Sachiel

Around time of OP there were updates coming out. I was frequently being disconnected from server due to server shutdown.

Spange

This happened to me on shoreline. It wouldn’t extract from tunnel and eventually game me a server connection loss error. When I reconnected i was surrounded by scavs and my game lagged super hard so they just killed me immediately. Lost a bunch of gear.

HOAXXXXX

I’m now stuck at the old gas station of customs I’m a SCAV . HELP MEEEW

Dandogood

Just bought the game, I have about 5 hours, and this glitch has happened 7 times, and just lost really good gear to it, I am starting to think buying this game was a bad idea.

• Sad 2

Mihad

something like this happened to me a few days  ago when I was playing Customs. I had 6 minutes left, but none of my extracts were working. Reconnecting didn't help. The countdown for extraction simply didn't start. So I lost my stuff naturally...

mkZo

Starting to rethink buying this game, ive done 5 raids and none of them worked.

• Sad 2

HersheysF1

I just did a SCAV RUN AND LOST A DAMN LABS KEYCARD bECUASE OF thIS

AlexDrake

I had something like this just happen on the Interchange, road extract. The timer started, but after it completed I didn't extract. I tried repositioning and re-entering, and the same thing happened 2 or 3 times. Didn't have a chance to try the other extract or anything else because another player came and killed me while I wasn't paying attention, and trying to solve the issue. :(

Admirativ
Posted (edited)

Same here, just had a run on interchange with pmc and couldn't extract from Railway exit. Tried every corner between and around those trains and never got extraction popup. Went to find some quiet corner to google my problem and got immediately shot by another player...

Edited by Admirativ

milky96

New player here but I noticed that playing as a scav gives you different points to extract. For example I was at the old gas station and my scav would not extract even aftet all the troubleshoting but then after running around I realised you have to go behind the blue barrier at the back of the gas station to extract (where as an PMC could just extract from the green flares out front). 

I suggest looking all over the place near the extract points incase this is the same for other locations.

SirRayder

I had the same issue.

Phro_

The servers are not holding up to the giant influx of new players.  Just need to wait to play until they add more infrastructure or understand that you might have these problems.

Dudi4PoLFr

Well I see that this is nothing new... Just played 37 minutes raid on Customs with pmc, I couldn't not extract at 5 points that I have tried.

I really love this game but at moments like that it's hard to not feel frustrated and borderline angry because you just lost everything because of some bug that exist from the beginning :( 

sneezecheese

472790594_2020-01-2420-54_-160_80_4394.9_0_00.40_00.9(0).thumb.png.6287a8a236dc9fdc13e38f7025d6c5c5.png

Mmm gotta love these new timers, didn't make it either 😢