Sign in to follow this  
triko

0 HP LEG, 1 shot 1 kill

triko

Hi everybody!

In my last game I was full life with 1 leg 0 HP.

Scav see me and he kill me with 1 hit in the leg with 0 HP
Someone can tell me how is that possible that 1 hit kill me? I got 300+ hp left

Death4ce

Are you 100% sure you had that much health left, i shouldn't see why it would be any lower than that if it was just 1 leg, possible shotgun to an already messed up leg i know in real life is enough maybe that's the case here, or could just be a bug, Which if you really think it is just report it. I'm eager to know how you know he shot you in the leg also if you died straight away, maybe he headshot you?

triko

So I lost my legs so HP left was 310.

He saw me and shot 1 bullet with VEPR. 

The text in death screen was: BODY PART LOST Left LEG

Last body hitten: Left Legs

So, yes im pretty sure!
Maybe desync and bot use more than 1 hit?

Death4ce

Yeah , probably put it down to desync and "just one of them" things ha

Hellinabarrel

if you have 0 hp left on a body part then get hit again in that body part it's instant death. Doesn't matter how much overall hp you have left.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Swoopflye
12 minutes ago, Hellinabarrel said:

if you have 0 hp left on a body part then get hit again in that body part it's instant death. Doesn't matter how much overall hp you have left.

^----  This

Although you have a very very very slim chance to survive to this type of death, you almost die everytime from a hit in a 0HP body part. Increasing the appropriate skill level will decrease the chance of dying because of a hit in a 0HP limb.

ynnus86
vor 15 Stunden schrieb triko:

Hi everybody!

In my last game I was full life with 1 leg 0 HP.

Scav see me and he kill me with 1 hit in the leg with 0 HP
Someone can tell me how is that possible that 1 hit kill me? I got 300+ hp left

In EFT it's not like you have 4XX Hp and you only die if you hit 0. You can also die if one limb gets too much damage. If it has zero hp and gets another shot there is a possibility to die of this. In my opinion its more realistic because a fully damaged arm causes such a blood loss (or blood pressure loss) so you get incautious and die.

JJamie

you don't instantly die when a blackened limb is hit - at least not all the time anyway. maybe there is a chance of it, im unsure.

anyway when a blackened limb is hit, the damage is doubled and spread across every other limb. if it was a shotgun that shot your black leg, say all pellets hit, thats like 180+ damage. now double it. boom you're dead.

Boomcat

there is a chance to die, by loosing a limb. try look at your skills...  so when your leg is blackend, and you get shot there is a chance to survive or die..  and increasing the skill will make it less chance to die from a lost limb.

UncleDark

Black limp insta death was changed couple months ago, getting hit in blacked out limp is supposed to mitigate damage evenly with some added % to other body parts. So either it was infact desync, and while you only experienced one shot, that scav shot you multiple times. Or you were out of luck and more than ennough dmg mitigated to your head in order to count it as headshot.

Damage is supposed to spread evenly to all body parts, but what I've seen/heard/experienced it doesnt always work as intended. A while ago I got shot in my blacked out arm, and I lost my other leg that was well behind wall as I was shot in lean position.

edit: @Boomcat that's supposed to only affect when you loose said limp, not when getting shot in it again.

Edited by UncleDark

triko

Well, thanks to everybody!

Probably was desync and scav shot 3 hit in my legs and as you said @UncleDark I got multiple hit in my head!

slidegang
11 hours ago, Kegeloco said:

^----  This

Although you have a very very very slim chance to survive to this type of death, you almost die everytime from a hit in a 0HP body part. Increasing the appropriate skill level will decrease the chance of dying because of a hit in a 0HP limb.

Nope that was changed, it now just spreads the dmg across your body.

Swoopflye
4 hours ago, QwazmcQwazd said:

Nope that was changed, it now just spreads the dmg across your body.

Nothing is wrong with my post. I just didn't specify damage is being spread out. ^_^

In most cases, when I get hit in a blackened limb, I die. Desync sometimes make it harder to know if it was a single or multiple shots.

Edited by Kegeloco

triko

Thank you all :D Now that's all clear!
Hope that these bugs will be fixed with 1.0.0 Version :D