Sign in to follow this  
stanmanth2

Picking up magazines for an unloaded weapon

stanmanth2

A strange glitch occurred to me today. I came across a 45 round AK74 magazine as a scav with a AKSU. After filling said magazine, I loaded it into my weapon from the inventory menu. Later on I accidentally hit reload and the mag dropped to the ground. Unloading the weapon, I then tried to pick up the 45 rounder but could not because I lacked a 3 slot container of any sort on myself. I believe we should be able to load any appropriate magazine to an unloaded weapon from the ground without having an appropriately sized container worn. I hope you can understand where I am coming from.

Ridickmint

Yeah I dont think you can pickup mags directly to load straight into the gun I'm sure it always has to go into you inventory first then you can load it into your weapon. dont know if they will add the feature to pick mags directly up into your gun.

rf15herc

Happened to me too a few times.. hmm.. i skipped the magazine as time is running low.

Shadowhunter995

i keep droping my mags also and i dont have time to find them again xD

AlexKitsune

Yeah, this is real annoying as a scav when you can't control your available open slots.