BIGWACK45_9

IMMUNITY WHEN YOU SPAWN

BIGWACK45_9

Just Curious are the Developers going to give you some kind of immunity when you immediately Spawn in and get Killed and lose all your good stuff? I can be the only Play who has had this happen to them. Like a 15 second immunity to at least run away or etc....

Anyone Else have this Problem.?

P.S. Btw don't crawl under the trains you will get stuck and be forced to leave game.

DShadowK87

Got this problem twice. Once it happens excaclty the same. 

Spawn, saw the world for seconds, dead. Fully equipped. All gone -.-

Another time it was the other way round.

I spawned, saw the world for seconds and realized that I stand directly in front of an fully equipped player. Shot my completly pistol magazine into him and killed him. After seconds I was fully equipped. But this is not the way I want to play the game -.-

I don't know way but I don't like the idea of an Immunity. This makes it for not realistic.

I think it would be cooler if all the players swans at complete different locations at the map like on costings 2-3 player at the red containers. And the others on the opposite of the map. So they have to cross there ways.

So it decreases the chance to spawn directly in front of another player and you have to be more beware of your surroundings...

Natalino

Within that 15 seconds, you can kill the player on the next spawn or go to an advantageous location in maps such as Factory so such ideas will not be viable and they are also not planned. It is also not realistic and will not go towards the ''hardcore'' path. But if you noticed things like reworking the spawns have been done in all maps but factory and it has been going awesome. Also, make sure you are not spawning in late by doing things like running the game off of SSD. 

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

• Like 1

PIG-Mathieu
49 minutes ago, Natalino said:

Within that 15 seconds, you can kill the player on the next spawn or go to an advantageous location in maps such as Factory so such ideas will not be viable and they are also not planned. It is also not realistic and will not go towards the ''hardcore'' path. But if you noticed things like reworking the spawns have been done in all maps but factory and it has been going awesome. Also, make sure you are not spawning in late by doing things like running the game off of SSD. 

Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Even if i agree on the fact that immunity is not the way to go, you got to admit that for a hardcore shooter, spawning 3sec away from others is not really cool, even on big maps like woods where you can meet +5 people on spawn....

Oranje
1 hour ago, Natalino said:

But if you noticed things like reworking the spawns have been done in all maps but factory and it has been going awesome.

Do you mean to say that the spawns in Woods are ones you are happy with currently?

Granted, you dont spawn in LOS immediately, yet the farm spawn are almost always first and foremost a deathmatch, which imho goes against the long range nature of this map.