Scavs aimbot with shotguns

Ive been playing on factory and wood and ive noticed a lot that scavs with shotguns are hitting me and my team from 55M + with shotguns, blacking out legs with toz (which is ducking poo unless its used by AI scavs). also it seem like the damage output from the scavs are 50% stronger when you use the same gun on them is there anything that can be done?  

not sure if scav really do more damage than player with weapon (it would be pretty stupid imo)...

i think you actually underestimate the TOZ, that actually have fairly decent damage....did quite a few cheap PMC run with it.

also, shotgun SHOULD be able to hit you 55+ metres. depending on choke, 12g can be fairly effective up to almost 100m IRL.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had a problem in factory where I was hiding in the hallway next to the forklift room (the one with windows) and I saw a scav walking away from me (back is facing me) and so I thought it was safe but as soon as I started to silent walk to the exit the scav immediately turned around and shot once and I instantly went down (I did have a kiver on and I had fort, fort was pretty damaged but it said that I was shot in the arm) all in all I'm pretty fed up with random one shot deaths that aren't even headshots. my limbs weren't blacked out or anything either.