GrandWizardDog

Pixelated scopes?

GrandWizardDog

Hello, I was wondering if anyone is able to help me as when I first used a scope I changed the FOV to get rid of the black ring around the reticle and now that that is fixed when looking through the scope the game is quite pixelated. I have been dealing with this for quite a while and can't seem to find a fix online. it cant be because of my graphics settings as they are all mostly maxed out  

bcham

mines same,game also become choppy when looking threw scope and the resolution is off,

hidden_citizen

Some scopes are still not final as to most of the game, so any pixelation artwork and graphics are subject to change. The FPS drops when using a scope are something BSG is aware of. This will get fixed in time.

Thank you

GrandWizardDog

Ok, thanks for the reply.

Context

You can also switch from the scope to a canted sight or other optic on the weapon to fix this issue, just hit ctrl + right click while aimed

Shinmen

I have found that adjusting my FOV to 60 helped some... at least I think it looks a little clearer.