RobbinOZ

Hi,

My specs:

Ryzen 1700

1080ti

Corsair 16gb ram 2600mHz

960 EVO SSD

My issues:

At random points, my game freezes for 2 seconds. My guess is that it loads nearby players and scavs, i can live with that altough its disturbing. However, it also freezes when i am getting shot at both by players and scav and this happens 7 times out of 10, and we are talking about atleast 2 seconds.

Is this a common issue and something that is being a priority? Its a gamebreaker.

Edited by RobbinOZ
grammar correction

Casiriah

I absolutely agree with this, I've died to this bullshit too often. It's unity engine, it should react way calmer to entities loading nearby

Onimusha

I had the same issue. I upgraded my ram from 8 GB to 16Gb recently, along with that I changed some nvidea settings. I will look for the link for it, but it allowed me to run the game from lowest settings, to highest settings with literally no more lag spikes or Frame rate drops. It helped a lot. If I don't get back to you, start looking around for nvidea eft  fixes.

I found the link friends. Pass it around 

Edited by Onimusha

EpicOblivion

indeed, although not sure why its happening to you. I thought it was only 8gb users that had this problem (like myself). But i do agree, i have died just about every time i die, to freezing, stuttering, desync. The list goes on and on, and i am really getting tired of losing good gear not because im inferior to the other player, but because this games memory leak is atrocious. 

VengeurMasque

I have 32GB of memory and a GTX1080 8Gb and the game freeze on encounter and with some sounds !

Onimusha, theaded optimisation don't activate triple buffering !! It's for multicore cpu use !

Edited by VengeurMasque