EU English Speaking Team Mate

dark47killer

dark47killer

Hello, I am searching for someone to play this game with again. I have just gotten recently back into the game but its kind of boring alone so it would be if to find someone who would want to go around and just do some Raid's and PVP.

About me: I am 19 years old and I am from Germany but I can speak Fluently English, German and Polish.

If you are intrested in playing with me just let me know, PM Me on the forum or add me

Discord: Dark47Killer#0931

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129752861/

In-Game Name: dark47killer

GhostZ69
9 minutes ago, dark47killer said:

Hello, I am searching for someone to play this game with again. I have just gotten recently back into the game but its kind of boring alone so it would be if to find someone who would want to go around and just do some Raid's and PVP.

About me: I am 19 years old and I am from Germany but I can speak Fluently English, German and Polish.

If you are intrested in playing with me just let me know, PM Me on the forum or add me

Discord: Dark47Killer#0931

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129752861/

In-Game Name: dark47killer

Man, I envy you guys that live outside of the US.  I would freaking love to have been taught a second/third/fourth language growing up.  It would be so amazing to be able to speak 4 languages fluently.

Good luck finding a good group to hang out with.  There are a LOT of groups out there.  Find one that fits you and your style.  It should not be terribly difficult!

Hey,

27, Eastern EU, got discord/TS/whatever.

Add me if you want to slowrun some woods or  customs.

Also fluent in Russian, can translate the stuff scavs scream at us for added comedic relief.

IGN: Banshee_Legend

On 07/02/2018 at 6:51 PM, GhostZ69 said:

Man, I envy you guys that live outside of the US.  I would freaking love to have been taught a second/third/fourth language growing up.  It would be so amazing to be able to speak 4 languages fluently.

I speak 3 languages fluently and I can tell you: it's just about practice and consistency. It's never too late. Find some free time to spend on learning a new language, you have to have fun learning it and see the progress you make every learning session. Just keep practicing and you'll get better and better.

Edited by Kegeloco