Sign in to follow this  
johnieboi55

Reeeeeporting hackers

johnieboi55

Just a suggestion. i wish there was a way to report players. i understand that this game is still in development and that a lot of reason we die in tarkov is just bad luck. But. some deaths are just too fishy to take at face value. all im saying is i wish i could report players like in pubg. also if you team up with someone in the lobby and they instantly kill you on spawn for easy loot they should be marked as a team killing dirtbag. make them wear a clown suit or something idk. but VOIP would be awsome. just saying. let me know what yall think.

Death4ce

I think ? they said something somewhere that they wer'nt to concerned about hackers atm as they have so much more to be focused on in the game , they do have an anti hack in place but people find their ways, just consider us lucky that it's not completely riddled with them.

But i feel your pain, Hackers suck.

Edited by everton999

Shibby

Hello,

We do not accept user reports of hacking/cheating at this time. We have an active anticheat measure in place and currently working. All cheaters/hackers will be detected and banned.

Thank You for your passion

Also, VOIP it's planned

#Locked #Answered

• Thanks 1