Sign in to follow this  
rapastr

How many scavs can spawn at the same time?!

rapastr

During my last factory game I ended up in a weird situation. After killing all the players and securing the top floor, I heard many scavs spawning. At that point I knew the entire map was against me. I mean, this is quite normal except I wasn't expecting *this*. I killed 25 scavs all coming at me at the same time from all the locations. Not sure if that is a bug or intentional but aren't 25 scavs spawning all together on factory a bit too much :P?

2018-02-08[01-13]_9.2, 5.9, 36.3_0.2, -0.7, 0.2, 0.7 (0).png

2018-02-08[01-15] (0).png

2018-02-08[01-09]_8.3, 7.7, 41.7_0.0, -1.0, 0.3, 0.1 (0).png

Drones200

i literally just posted the same thread lol
it is insane idk what these devs are thinking, if you killed a player outside of office space forget about looting him if he was last player
the scavs wont let you, its easy to kill them in the door *i've done the same, the idiots just walk in the same spot
but imagine having to loot a kill outside that scav infested mess, like why do that? Never happens in groups bigger then 2 as well

Edited by Drones200

GhostZ69

I know I may be in the minority here, but I really enjoy when that happens.  SOOOOO much fun.  But I go out and run around and hunt them.  I don't just camp in a corner and wait for them to come to me.

LunaTerra
3 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

I know I may be in the minority here, but I really enjoy when that happens.  SOOOOO much fun.  But I go out and run around and hunt them.  I don't just camp in a corner and wait for them to come to me.

Nothing is more fun than when I bring my good gear for the sole purpose of killing the scav horde. 

Cameron653

I'd say the 25 scavs all spawning is a bug. There's no way that's intentional.

angrybruiser

don't you guys get it? this is obviously intentional, and part of the subtle tarkov storytelling and lore elements. they are clearly recreating the scene from the initial announcement trailer where the last men in factory have to wade through a sea of scavs at the end. 8)

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
5 hours ago, angrybruiser said:

don't you guys get it? this is obviously intentional, and part of the subtle tarkov storytelling and lore elements. they are clearly recreating the scene from the initial announcement trailer where the last men in factory have to wade through a sea of scavs at the end. 8)

No clue if this is accurate... but I like the concept. :D 

shaharazi

When you are a beginner, it's very hard to loot when so many scavs are coming. 

You just don't have the time to reload, fix yourself, searching bodies and more.

They just keep coming and coming, eventually you die.

CondorDrake

It's horrible, please fix this. When you get locked up somewhere in the tunnel and 10 scavs are storming you from both sides, there's no way to survive at all. Map currently unplayable. And it's not some bug that happens from time to time, it's the same every single raid.