necuja

DSA SA58 and HK MP7

Lohengrin

Wish we'd get more Russian guns unless you guys plan to scrap the skills that make factions better with specific weapons

NealAdam

Cant wait for the MP7 to be implemented. Should be the first SMG thats fully capable of killing high armor targets :3

chris02845

I have been waiting for HK MP7 since day one of Closed Beta I am excited to see it implemented 

TRUEPATRiiOT

The MP7 is one of my all time favorite weapons. Can't wait to see it's implementation! As others have said above, it should be a meta changer as it's rounds should melt armor. Super excited!

VinnyXL

Can we get the SA58 in desert camo with color-coded RIS? Like in arma 3?
Oh man i loved that gun, i would literally do anything to make it happen! 
I'll go ahead and learn how to model 3D assets and be back in a few years with a working model. :D 
 Like this one:

SA58 RIS2(Desert Camo)  (From arma 2 not 3, but theyre the same)

Edited by VinnyXL

KhandE
4 hours ago, VinnyXL said:

Can we get the SA58 in desert camo with color-coded RIS? Like in arma 3?
Oh man i loved that gun, i would literally do anything to make it happen! 
I'll go ahead and learn how to model 3D assets and be back in a few years with a working model. :D 
 Like this one:

SA58 RIS2(Desert Camo)  (From arma 2 not 3, but theyre the same)

That's an Sa.VZ 58, completely different rifle from the 50s Czechoslovakia lad.

Bohemia did a Czech armed forces DLC for their home crowd back in Arma 2 where that model comes from, someone simply transferred it to A3 in the form of a mod.

john6352

Cant wait fpr the DSASA85 :3

Bratteb

meeh  MP7.. should add HK 416/417 first. MP7 bullets should atleast pierce right through any type of armor. 

KhandE
4 hours ago, Bratteb said:

meeh  MP7.. should add HK 416/417 first. MP7 bullets should atleast pierce right through any type of armor. 

M855A1 won't even do that and they have significantly higher armor penetration than any 4.6x30mm round...

Bratteb
1 hour ago, KhandE said:

M855A1 won't even do that and they have significantly higher armor penetration than any 4.6x30mm round...

well, I may be wrong, but my impression was that the 4.6x30mm rounds were designed spesifically for being a small bullet with a penetration force comparing to a rifle. when you add 1+1 (being the bullets size and penetration force) the bullet penetrates more armor than a bigger bullet (say 5.56x45) because the force is applied to a smaller area

KhandE
1 hour ago, Bratteb said:

well, I may be wrong, but my impression was that the 4.6x30mm rounds were designed spesifically for being a small bullet with a penetration force comparing to a rifle. when you add 1+1 (being the bullets size and penetration force) the bullet penetrates more armor than a bigger bullet (say 5.56x45) because the force is applied to a smaller area

that would apply if they had nearly the velocity and energy as rifle designs, that's not the case. (Velocity and projectile design being the most important.)

M855A1 and even older 5.56mm ball rounds will handily defeat armor that things like the 4.6x30mm and 5.7x28mm won't which only get about mid 2,500 fps tops with lighter, and usually less optimized penetrators. and even then, the vest used in the RATNIK soldier modernization system (FORT ingame) will shrug off multiple M855A1 hits unless you get like at least 3 in a very close area which would take a mix of damn good aim and luck in a combat setting. (For reference, 5.56x45mm flies at around 2,800-3,300 fps depending on load and barrel length. not counting ultra short barreled rifled like the Mk. 18)

PDWs like the P90 and MP7 were designed to defeat kevlar vests and the toughest of helmets that regular pistol caliber SMGs have trouble with without special hot ammo that will wear out the weapons faster and do it at longer ranges, not Level III-Level IV plates which even rifles have trouble with.

Edited by KhandE

Sushi
On 4/3/2018 at 10:01 AM, Bratteb said:

The PDW-class cartridges like 4.6mm and 5.7mm in the P90 are simply designed to penetrate more armor than a handgun cartridge while being similarly portable and easy to fire. (And really the P90 fires rounds the same rough diameter as the M4 with a shorter length and lower weight so there's no reason for it to perform better.) They're just bullet hoses that hit harder than an MP5 or Uzi.

Termigerm

Would love to see an MP7 make its way into the game, its one of my favorites

SinisterSamster

We need more rapid fire weapons, we have enough rifles and not enough close quarters weapons with Factory and interchange available

BloodStormTv

i cant wait for that mp7 with its 4.6×30mm round its gonna be a new go to smg

kuss9000

Hell all! My name is Thom Kuss and I'm with DSArms. We are very happy to be working with the folks at EFT on implementing the SA58 into the game. We are looking forward to the final version with great anticipation! 

OSW_tacTues.thumb.jpg.e1d7de4c2db9b71817660ff7f36c7fb2.jpg

Please follow our Facebook & Instagram accounts for more news and info!  Who knows we might make an EFT production version of the SA58 to sell to the public

DSA Facebook --->  https://www.facebook.com/DSArms/
DSA Instagram --->  https://www.instagram.com/dsarmsinc/?hl=en
DSA YouTube --->  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaa5EmdaaN0M3jCy0SXF_2g?view_as=subscriber

Thanks!

Thom Kuss DSA

VirtusFAL.thumb.jpg.14bc6d33e48112374174d045e043b3e5.jpg

NewStockRd1-(8).thumb.jpg.579ee883a5600b657de43a0d50950b6c.jpg

DSC_2464.thumb.jpg.447e6d0a129f85e79e53306b7c4399b5.jpg

Untitled-1-Recovered.jpg

DSC_3735.jpg

• Like 1

l3xota

Wow looking great those guns, especially the last one :)

l3xota
On 2/9/2018 at 9:31 AM, PIK said:

DSA SA58 :)

looks evil, sounds evil and uses evil 7.62 nato rounds

the only bad thing, now i know this gun is coming to tarkov, i cant wait and dont wonna play the other ones anymore xD

5a7d59dbc382e_dsasa58.thumb.jpg.8b47b6278bba7329bcbb016e8e82473c.jpg

I like the para elite compact and the OSW for sure :) and when will they come to Tarkov?

KhandE
On 7/12/2018 at 3:11 PM, kuss9000 said:

Hell all! My name is Thom Kuss and I'm with DSArms. We are very happy to be working with the folks at EFT on implementing the SA58 into the game. We are looking forward to the final version with great anticipation! 

OSW_tacTues.thumb.jpg.e1d7de4c2db9b71817660ff7f36c7fb2.jpg

Please follow our Facebook & Instagram accounts for more news and info!  Who knows we might make an EFT production version of the SA58 to sell to the public

DSA Facebook --->  https://www.facebook.com/DSArms/
DSA Instagram --->  https://www.instagram.com/dsarmsinc/?hl=en
DSA YouTube --->  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaa5EmdaaN0M3jCy0SXF_2g?view_as=subscriber

Thanks!

Thom Kuss DSA

VirtusFAL.thumb.jpg.14bc6d33e48112374174d045e043b3e5.jpg

NewStockRd1-(8).thumb.jpg.579ee883a5600b657de43a0d50950b6c.jpg

DSC_2464.thumb.jpg.447e6d0a129f85e79e53306b7c4399b5.jpg

Untitled-1-Recovered.jpg

DSC_3735.jpg

Just a real life question real fast, You guys at DS Arms wouldn't happen to make reproduction RPDs still would you? Always loved the design but never see them for sale, Soviet, DS Arms or otherwise.

Sethb22

Cant wait And all the New items for this game Feel just like a kid again 

Vin_

i hope we get upgrades like this one

F1DSA5816.jpg

kuss9000
On 7/13/2018 at 6:32 PM, KhandE said:

Just a real life question real fast, You guys at DS Arms wouldn't happen to make reproduction RPDs still would you? Always loved the design but never see them for sale, Soviet, DS Arms or otherwise.

We currently just took a brake on production. We do however sell a lot of the components still :)