Blackb1rd

New languages in Escape from Tarkov

Battlestate Games informs that Escape from Tarkov will be soon getting new localizations in addition to the existing Russian and English. Localization is implemented through the support of the international community of the project, with over 7000 people signing up to help with associated works. The full list of additional languages, which may appear in the game, and the localization progress for each of them are available at translate.escapefromtarkov.com.

At the moment, testing and adjustment is underway for tools and procedures for adding new languages. The official website of the project has published the first pictures of how the localized interfaces will look in the game. The plan is to start with German language as a pilot, and then add, when ready, the following languages:

• French,
  • Spanish and Mexican Spanish,
  • Polish,
  • Italian,
  • Czech,
  • Slovak,
  • Chinese (simplified and traditional),
  • Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese,
  • Turkish,
  • Japanese,
  • Korean and possibly several others.

TRANSLATIONS

Polish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Poland @TheWay
Bulgarian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Bulgaria @Shibby
German translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Germany @ramjid
Italian translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Italy @baggio
Swedish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Scandinavia @tobiassolem
Spanish translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Spain @MrXavito
French translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of France @YuD

Turkich translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Turkey @Dimitri468

Chinese translation of the news can be found here. Thanks to Emissary of Hong Kong@HazelEfT_post_LanglNew_En.jpg

_header chinese.png

polish 2.png

spanish 2.png

german 2.png

french 2.png

spanish.png

polish.png

german.png

french.png

chinese.png

chinese 2.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Hot 2
  • Upvote 3

Awesome! Thank you to all people translating this!!! Gift them something they deserve a lot of things!! (no i'm not translating :P ).

Another example of the treatment of the Latino community. If I remember correctly in the poll that you did who was first was the Spanish.

Sure the translation comes along with the servers :ph34r:

Great! as a south american player i can now enjoy the game on my native language!. Oh BOI iam gonna enjoy tarkov now with 200+ ping and in spanish! thank you so much for thinking about us! /s

1 hour ago, FreemanUruguay said:

Another example of the treatment of the Latino community. If I remember correctly in the poll that you did who was first was the Spanish.

Sure the translation comes along with the servers :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, pablo0713 said:

Great! as a south american player i can now enjoy the game on my native language!. Oh BOI iam gonna enjoy tarkov now with 200+ ping and in spanish! thank you so much for thinking about us! /s

South American community members also seem to be the least appreciative.

BSG are working their arses off and all we've seen is complaints and rudeness from SA. Patience. Let the boys do their jobs and bring the worldwide community together at their own pace.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DanExert said:

BSG are working their arses off and all we've seen is complaints and rudeness from SA. Patience. Let the boys do their jobs and bring the worldwide community together at their own pace.

Its easy to call other members less appreciative when you have servers in your region. Also, its been months since they have "been working on it" and we dont have a damn update about it.

About the rudeness i dont know what to tell you, i think you guys dont understand how imposible is to play with 200+ ping, we pay the game just like everybody, but we dont get to enjoy it.

And lastly about BSG working their arses off, well you are just a player like me, thats just hopeful thinking.

51 minutes ago, DanExert said:

My friend, do not go to give answers to the community SA if you are only a member like us, you have no qualification for that, who can do this is only members of the BGS, I know that you want to be a member of the BGS and this striving well, but do it against us, we have a lot of problems to solve, okay.
I know that BGS is working hard and it has to be that way, since the forecast is to finish the game this year, we have never been rude to the BGS, more criticism will always have, as in any game or company.
Patience is a virtue, I have a lot, so when I enter the server with 150 to 200 ping against players with 10 to 50 ping my patience ends and becomes frustration.
To be able to join the world community you can not weigh the balance to one side, you have to have balance, EVERYONE has to have equal attention, which is not our case SA. Remember, SA is 1 continent and not 1 Parents !!!
If I fight and criticize for 1 game is why I really like it, I dropped several games (Battlefield 1, PUBG, Destiny2 among others) by Escape From Tarkov, so I think I deserve even more attention that I believe in both the potential of the game I bought 2 packages of Edge of Darkness on the hour.
Hugs and see you in Tarkov !!!

Great news !!! Congratulations to BGS and to all who are involved in this mission of new languages, I await our dear Brazilian Portuguese.
I await you in Tarkov !!!

I check the translation and Italian is 96%.
Why German is the first language to be tested?
Im trying to finish it out. Please Include Italian to!

vor 37 Minuten schrieb triko:

I check the translation and Italian is 96%.
Why German is the first language to be tested?
Im trying to finish it out. Please Include Italian to!

Italian = 96% Translated

German = 76% Approved

That means, german translation is completed and it just needs to be qualitychecked (voted for best translation). So german right now is the most finished one, a few steps ahead of czech (74% approved)

Edited by Ilayda