Murkuri

Chemical, p.1 help / bug?

Murkuri

Hey guys, a little help here. I'm on Chemical, p.1 - I've found the key and the document and handed them over, but I cannot complete the quest because I'm still missing the "Find some information about the Deputy Chief's past life" part. I've watched several videos and read some posts, but I can't seem to get the check by that part. Is that a bug, or something simple I can do. Screenshot below. 

Many thanks. 

2018-02-09[13-35] (0).png

Skaldy

i dont remember if this is the one but one of the skier's task is related to prapor's task

Murkuri
3 minutes ago, Skaldy said:

i dont remember if this is the one but one of the skier's task is related to prapor's task

I did kill the 20 scavs for Prapor aready that you get wen you pick this quest up. 

Skaldy
5 minutes ago, Murkuri said:

I did kill the 20 scavs for Prapor aready that you get wen you pick this quest up. 

not that one. I think it was about a dorm room inside the 3 story dorm

Murkuri

Thanks @njdaemon . I have, of course, watched that video. I've found the docs and the key, but still unable to turn in. 

Skaldy
15 minutes ago, Murkuri said:

Thanks @njdaemon . I have, of course, watched that video. I've found the docs and the key, but still unable to turn in. 

have you entered the room? You already handed the docs to Skier

bloodhuntertv

i have the same problem did you find a fix?

ElasticFox

I think you are missing the Dorm 220 key. I have a friend who is having the same issue. I will test this with him, and let you know.

Svath

Any update on this?  I'm having the same issue.

KillerOyster

No update yet though , I'm having the same issue , I think it's because we're missing the 220 key and we need to check the room but having a hard time finding the key 

Phoenixsui

You need the Dorm room Key 220. It is under the blue jacket in the Train wagon near the boiler spawns where you jump over the fence to aproach old gas station. Look carefully, it is very hifdden under that jacket. You can only see it if you look from a certain angle.

KillerOyster
4 hours ago, Phoenixsui said:

You need the Dorm room Key 220. It is under the blue jacket in the Train wagon near the boiler spawns where you jump over the fence to aproach old gas station. Look carefully, it is very hifdden under that jacket. You can only see it if you look from a certain angle.

Care to give me a screenshot of that angle good sir ? I've looked for it like a maniac and failed to find it these few days

Phoenixsui
vor 1 Stunde schrieb KillerOyster:

Care to give me a screenshot of that angle good sir ? I've looked for it like a maniac and failed to find it these few days

I dont know how to upload Pictures, but i can explain it.

Enter the Train Wagon from the Checkpoint Side and on the right Side is a blue Clothing on the Ground.

Under it on the Checkpoint Side again next to the Matress under the Sleeve it is. i dont know if it has 100% dropchance or lower. There are Youtube Videos if you look for the Questname or the key name 220.

This was how i found it.

Good Luck. After this Video i found it first try.

Edited by Phoenixsui
  • Like 1

KillerOyster
20 hours ago, Phoenixsui said:

I dont know how to upload Pictures, but i can explain it.

Enter the Train Wagon from the Checkpoint Side and on the right Side is a blue Clothing on the Ground.

Under it on the Checkpoint Side again next to the Matress under the Sleeve it is. i dont know if it has 100% dropchance or lower. There are Youtube Videos if you look for the Questname or the key name 220.

This was how i found it.

Good Luck. After this Video i found it first try.

Oh that angle , I've looked for this key here for the 10th time and have not found it even once . Maybe I just have rotten luck . But thanks anyway man

Phoenixsui
Am ‎19‎.‎05‎.‎2018 um 09:36 schrieb KillerOyster:

Maybe I just have rotten luck . But thanks anyway man

Well there is some keys that i never found as well. For example the one in the shower in the dorms for the room at dorms entrance with weaponcrate.

XyZiron

I'm having the exact same issue, I completed the mission for Pavel to kill scavs at customs (even though I know it wasn't needed), I grabbed the docs and they 220 key out of the train car, and turned everything in, but the 1st line that says "Find some information about the Deputy Chief's past life" is grey instead of blue (I think blue means complete?). Has anyone found a solution to this?

2018-06-05[21-32] (0).png

Sordid_lemon
7 minutes ago, XyZiron said:

I'm having the exact same issue, I completed the mission for Pavel to kill scavs at customs (even though I know it wasn't needed), I grabbed the docs and they 220 key out of the train car, and turned everything in, but the 1st line that says "Find some information about the Deputy Chief's past life" is grey instead of blue (I think blue means complete?). Has anyone found a solution to this?

2018-06-05[21-32] (0).png

You need to access Room 220 and Take the USB In the Computer located on the Desk. This is the consequence of not killing the scavs for Prapor when you accept the Chemical P1 Quest. 

• Upvote 1

XyZiron

I do not see the usb drive in the computer986158574_2018-06-0521-50_193_84_2171.7_-0.1-0_90.3-0.3(0).thumb.png.5bf9c73b88ac4a125b944b6aaf921b51.png

XyZiron

I believe you are referring to part 2 of chemical with the flashdrive, I cannot get to that point until I figure out how to turn in part 1, which seems bugged.

XyZiron

If anyone else encounters this bug, I contacted support and after some back and forth you need to try the following:
1: Make sure you have the 220 key (you get it from under the coat)
2: Make sure you survive and exit the raid with the docs, and either turn it in right away or move the quest item to your offline quest item stash
3: If you still cannot turn it in, go into customs offline mode and successfully extract. (This step is unusual and only if your quest is bugged)

Mobiletuna

Probably a little late to the party. I have been stuck on this also however... I believe you need to complete the quest polikhim hobo off prapor (kill 30 scabs at customs) to get the info about the deputy’s life

AndiSabin

Hey, guys!
I got this bug also. I did everything but the first subtask was unchecked.

After completing almost all the other tasks from everybody I got back into trying to resolve this one.

I got it to work by going to Customs again and picking up the docs in the train for a second time. Then I turned them in again to Skier. Now I completed this mission.

This worked today, December 2018.

LordNugget
Am 21.12.2018 um 18:43 schrieb AndiSabin:

Hey, guys!
I got this bug also. I did everything but the first subtask was unchecked.

After completing almost all the other tasks from everybody I got back into trying to resolve this one.

I got it to work by going to Customs again and picking up the docs in the train for a second time. Then I turned them in again to Skier. Now I completed this mission.

This worked today, December 2018.

Its buggy for me too, i went 4 times to the train no doments spawning. I know i completed it already gave key 220 and docs to skier.
But it remains unchecked.

Slander

Bringing back an old thread, but just to confirm that getting the folder a second time sorted the quest out for me. Had the same problem as TS.