cypherflow

The Nameless Ones USA based Discord group --->RECRUITING<---

KingsDecree

new player, good learner/listener.  Just looking for a group to play with. are you guys still recruiting? 

Harry_Bagel

I would like to see what this group is about. I'm an adult with adult responsibilities. So I m looking for like minded people. I will be joining the discord. I'm very noobish when it comes to this game, and looking for a good gaming and learning environment. 

cypherflow
On 4/28/2018 at 6:38 AM, Harry_Bagel said:

I would like to see what this group is about. I'm an adult with adult responsibilities. So I m looking for like minded people. I will be joining the discord. I'm very noobish when it comes to this game, and looking for a good gaming and learning environment. 

Stop by and say hello!

Discord channel invite: https://discord.gg/ZPJbY7Q

what_are_you_being_doing.jpg

RidgewayJC

Hi. My friend and I are looking for a clan. We are both in our 30s. I am former military,he isn't but was raised in a military family. We will try and join the Discord this evening and say hello. We are kind of new to the game but we are willing to learn. I've mostly been playing on Customs map thus far. He started on Shoreline. I've dabbled in the Woods map.

cypherflow
On 5/4/2018 at 5:46 PM, RidgewayJC said:

Hi. My friend and I are looking for a clan. We are both in our 30s. I am former military,he isn't but was raised in a military family. We will try and join the Discord this evening and say hello. We are kind of new to the game but we are willing to learn. I've mostly been playing on Customs map thus far. He started on Shoreline. I've dabbled in the Woods map.

Sweet, hope to see you guys in the channel. 

hcmaximus

Hi there, noob player here, are you guys still recruting? English is not my first languaje but I'm fluent, not sure if that is a requirement, I´m in my mid 30's looking to learn the game and have fun with like minded people... let me know if I can just join the discord. thx

cypherflow
18 hours ago, hcmaximus said:

Hi there, noob player here, are you guys still recruting? English is not my first languaje but I'm fluent, not sure if that is a requirement, I´m in my mid 30's looking to learn the game and have fun with like minded people... let me know if I can just join the discord. thx

Come on in!

Discord channel invite: https://discord.gg/ZPJbY7Q

Cazeo121

Interested hoppin in the discord

RepherMadnes

it may seem dead now, but hop in a channel and im sure others will join, dont always have to play EFT we have other channels for others games

New_boot_goofin

i am looking to make friends and work as a team