Sign in to follow this  
tyce95

HACKER.

tyce95

PROOF you can watch the video of us spawning and hes already spraying the hill before we come over it. no noise. murked a 5 man squad 

i was split from my squad and am so far away he comes over the hill spraying again. if need of more proof can provide more clips.

USER: 

Edited by Shibby
removed name and video etc

zpwarrior
13 hours ago, tyce95 said:

PROOF you can watch the video of us spawning and hes already spraying the hill before we come over it. no noise. murked a 5 man squad 

i was split from my squad and am so far away he comes over the hill spraying again. if need of more proof can provide more clips. 

USER: 

Good Lord how many times does it need to be stated. BSG does not accept manual hacker reports, along with naming and shaming on the forums.

Psycho8Vegemite

It's unfortunate if it really was a cheater but BSG most likely already know of it. The way BSG works with cheats is that they detect it, learn about it, then ban them. So, unfortunately, some people will fall victim to it before action is made.

As zpwarrior said though, BSG don't take manually reports so making threads to report players does very little.

Edited by Psycho8Vegemite

7ension

Anticheat will get them ™

monty67t
13 hours ago, tyce95 said:

It didn't look like a hacker to me. It looked like you simply got smoked. By they way, I doubt people appreciate you stereotyping all Chinese players as hackers.

Zybane

When the shoe fits...

tyce95

Theres a watch full video button :P and you can clearly hear him shooting the mountain before weve even egressed youre cool tho just was putting it out there it may say rookie next to the name, i just dont like forums. Cause you get the hardcore millenial defense trolls like zpwarrior.

GhostZ69
2 hours ago, monty67t said:

It didn't look like a hacker to me. It looked like you simply got smoked. By they way, I doubt people appreciate you stereotyping all Chinese players as hackers.

Did you actually watch the video?  Did you listen to the guys?  Did you hear how they were all spread out in different areas?  How all of them got shot before they could even see the dude?  rofl  Way to defend the game fanboi

tyce95

I moved away from my team too see if he would wall my position but since zpwarrior is such an expert on hacks and BSG as a community lets all hail him ;p

Eyy @GhostZ69much love for actually doing the detetctive work!

Scaramanga-fr

Clearly a hacker but a chinese name doesn't mean anything (and you have cheaters in every countries).

AK74NOLA
4 hours ago, monty67t said:

Well chinese players are destroying PUBG with hacks, so yeah we will blame china. And they are slowly creeping here as well.

Shibby

#Locked, reason: Thank you for raising this concern. However, at the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.