Wiplash78

Beware of This hacker

Everyone be CAREFUL of Named removed by Mr_Sheep.

he is 100% hacker went in two rounds with three of us both times he killed us all within so fast we couldn't even say I'm dead before the next person died, we were not close to each other,

and also was not even 2 minutes into the round both times you see him just do a different map.

On 2/10/2018 at 1:39 AM, Wiplash78 said:

Everyone be CAREFUL of Im_So_Horny,

he is 100% hacker went in two rounds with three of us both times he killed us all within so fast we couldn't even say I'm dead before the next person died, we were not close to each other,

and also was not even 2 minutes into the round both times you see him just do a different map.

Naming and Shaming is prohibited.

10 hours ago, zpwarrior said:

Naming and Shaming is prohibited.

Lighten up. If you wanna be a mod just ask?

Death to hackers. All praise the almighty BSG anticheat.

10 minutes ago, Helwyr said:

Did you just out yourself as a hacker?

No, he is just making fun of the fanbois that think the Anticheat is going to catch all of the hackers out there.  It is quite funny when I see the fanbois that think that.

• Like 2

vor 35 Minuten schrieb GhostZ69:

No, he is just making fun of the fanbois that think the Anticheat is going to catch all of the hackers out there.  It is quite funny when I see the fanbois that think that.

I have friend whos coding hacks himself his EoD is untouched since Alpha release... so that anticheat must be really good or responds a little bit late.

I just don't understand why devs in every games don't subscribe on all cheat website to download and do some reverse engineering to kill hacks just on release.

23 minutes ago, Ang3vil said:

I just don't understand why devs in every games don't subscribe on all cheat website to download and do some reverse engineering to kill hacks just on release.

We bought all of the latest hacks for DayZ ArmA 2 mod to do exactly this.  It cost us about $150 a month but we made 10x more than back above and beyond what were already making because it was so hard hard to hack on our server.  But, not impossible...

• Like 1

At the moment Battlestate does not accept reports implicating cheaters. The main reason why is that there simply are too many issues that aren't related to cheats being reported that take up valuable support time. Escape From Tarkov does have a cheat detection system that detects cheats, and all cheaters will be banned. 

Please also avoid accusing other players by inserting their names into posts such as this. I have removed any post content that contains a name being implied as a cheater.