xGoto

Are the two AK74 from Prapor the same?

xGoto

Theres two identical AK74 from Prapor level 2, everything seems the same (name and everything) only with a tiny difference in amount of roubles. Whats the catch here exactly? Are they identical?

kapaev189

AK74 first is sell witch ammo and second sell 

without ammo

Sry for my bad englisch, i hope you understand me

xGoto

Thanks for the reply, i understand everything.

Just to be clear, the only difference here, is theres no ammo in the cheaper one?

Mad_Dog8762

There is also subtle variations.

If you are talking about the Vepyr, check the number at the end.

If its Vepyr 203 it takes one kind of ammo, and the other number takes a different ammo (7.62)

You can always inspect and it should tell you the proper ammo

Gr8WhiteBuffalo
11 minutes ago, Badass_Ben said:

There is also subtle variations.

If you are talking about the Vepyr, check the number at the end.

If its Vepyr 203 it takes one kind of ammo, and the other number takes a different ammo (7.62)

You can always inspect and it should tell you the proper ammo

He isnt talking about the vepyr.

6 hours ago, Noly said:

AK74 first is sell witch ammo and second sell 

without ammo

Sry for my bad englisch, i hope you understand me

This is exactly what he meant. :) 

@xGoto Buy the one with the ammo, and sell the ammo. You make up the price difference. I sell the mag entirely... as I like blacked out weapons. ;) 

Currently, PRS penetrates way better than it should, and it still bears the massive flesh damage natural to a soft core rifle round. The rounds that come with the gun are BP(armor pen.) which is all but worthless in the current ammo/armor state... PRS just Rekks too hard not to use. :D 

DJudic

Even though it is somewhat old, I am joining the topic since I am having the same question in the current v. 0.10 

All parts of both AK-74N-s seem identical, except the buttstock.
After I strip from both the mags, the pistol grips and the buttstocks, the one with the foldable has slightly less recoil. How come?? 
So not only it is cheaper, but also has a foldable buttstock. And you can't swap their buttstocks? The foldable doesn't accept the other one and vice versa.

While the foldable buttstock offers 2% less recoil reduction, when the gun is assembled, it is still having less recoil vs the non-foldable - 240 vs 244. 
Both buttstocks have a slot for what I guess is the Prapor rubber stock mount, so no difference there either. 
Their pistol grips have different name, but offer same stats and are interchangeable.

So where is the difference comes from?