machplatt

add gear level to dogtag

machplatt

Currently the money you get for a dogtag depends only on the level of the player the dogtag is from. I think it would be better if the price is also dependend on the level of armor and weapons the player had, so that you get a higher price if you catch a dogtag from a high gear player. This could make it less interessting for a high gear player to kill hatched or pistole only runners, which is currently happening very often and is quite anoying for players with low gear .

Forien

It should never be based on gear. You would basically get rewarded twice for the same thing.

But it should not be based purely on level too. It should be based on player's performance, his K/D ratio, and survival rate as well as survive streak/death streak. 

NoisyCosmos

Maybe they will add some kind of "fame" indicator based in player's skills. That would be interesting.

Edited by NoisyCosmos

GhostZ69

No.  Never.  That is like double dipping.  You kill a guy with a RSASS/M4/Fort/Fast MT etc etc etc you not only get his gear but you get MORE money for his tags?  Hell no.

I think a flat rate of say 3k R plus a multiplier for how many raids in a row they have survived.  3k for died last round, 4k for survived 1 round, 5k for 2 all the way up to a max of 10k for someone who has survived 7 rounds.  Or, we could take that cap off.  It would be interesting to see who kill the guy with the highest "win" streak.  Dogtags should not really be worth more than most guns for a single slot item...  A silenced Silenced RSASS sells for 151,342 R to Prapor and takes up 12 slots.  With the current state of dog tags you could kill 3 guys in the mid 40's and get the same amount of money taking up 3 slots.  This makes dog tags worth 4x as much as an RSASS.  Once everyone gets to level 51 it will just be dumb the amount of money on dog tags alone.  People will be doing raids looting nothing up nothing but dog tags, leaving M4's and RSASS, everything else behind.  Then people will swap from crying about Hatchet Runners to people running RSASS with three mags and a stack of ammo in their pocket just running around looting dog tags and putting them in their secure container.

machplatt

My problem with the current dogtags is that you get a lot of money for a high level dogtag even if the player just did a hatched run (which is not so uncommon). I do not want to discuss the pros and cons of hatched runs here, but I would like to discourage high geared players to kill hatched runners (or other low geared ones). As newbie it is very boring to get killed over and over again by high geared players. But maybe the better way to solve this is to implement an elo system so that high level players are not lanched on the same server as low level ones.

easyacey1

need to do away with the dog tags. nobody loots anymore ruining the game in my opinion.