AtomicRaisin

Download file checksum does not match. Please help

AtomicRaisin

I cannot install the game! I just bought Escape from Tarkov Standard Edition and now when I'm trying to install the game to my computer it doesn't work. It says that the downloaded file checksum doesn't match. I've tried to install the game twice now and have got the same result both times. Im not sure what I'm suppose to do. I have got over 70 GB space on my SSD left so that should not be the problem. Please help.

image.png

Nilldo

You need to turn off you anti virus and your windows firewall, restart your pc and reinstall. That’s what’s worked for me I had the same issue.

BrandoniMac

im having the same issue, ive tried almost everything i could find on these forums and nothing works, please help me also... i just wanna play and its so frustrating. 

crom2morc

Same issue for last few weeks.  Cannot play game have tried everything.  Please post solution if found.

MajorChaos22

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher multiple times no luck. Still get the same error "downloaded file checksum does not match" Can they pay attention and fix this. I would really like to play the game I bought.  Frustration does just doesn't sum it up. 

GandalfTheBald
On 1/27/2020 at 10:08 PM, MajorChaos22 said:

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher multiple times no luck. Still get the same error "downloaded file checksum does not match" Can they pay attention and fix this. I would really like to play the game I bought.  Frustration does just doesn't sum it up. 

I bought it a couple days ago, I've tried so many different things, and I've tried to install it about 15 times now. Nothing. If you find a fix for it, please let me know!

Babyburdick
On 2/4/2020 at 6:34 PM, jcozzali said:

I bought it a couple days ago, I've tried so many different things, and I've tried to install it about 15 times now. Nothing. If you find a fix for it, please let me know!

Anyone have any luck on this?

HULKMODExD
On 2/24/2020 at 5:54 AM, Babyburdick said:

Anyone have any luck on this?

Basicly, I have no anti virus or firewall, Windows defender and Firewall turned off.

Restarted, Redownloaded trie 100x things and nothing works. I hope somebody can help me out here

MEA-warrior

same issue I cannot install the game! I just bought Escape from Tarkov Standard Edition and now when I'm trying to install the game to my computer it doesn't work. It says that the downloaded file checksum doesn't match. I've tried to install the game twice now and have got the same result both times. Im not sure what I'm suppose to do. I have got over 70 GB space on my SSD left so that should not be the problem. Please help.

AatuViktor

I found a fix for this issue:

1. Uninstall the game and the battle launcher

2. clear temp files: run %temp% and delete all the files there

3. Search Tarkov in the registry editor (command regedit) and delete all the files and folders it finds

4. restart windows

5. re install the launcher

6. run the launcher as administrator

7. Install the game :)

It worked for me after hours of having the error. Hope it works for you too :) 

• Like 1

lil_snorkel
On 3/4/2020 at 5:12 AM, AatuViktor said:

3. Search Tarkov in the registry editor (command regedit) and delete all the files and folders it finds

4. restart windows

do i just serch up %temp% in my windows search and delete all the files in there? And will it mess up somthing is in my computer?

moise382
On 4/3/2020 at 14:12, AatuViktor said:

Encontré una solución para este problema:

1. Desinstala el juego y el iniciador de batalla

2. borre los archivos temporales: ejecute% temp% y elimine todos los archivos allí

3. Busque Tarkov en el editor de registro (comando regedit) y elimine todos los archivos y carpetas que encuentre

4. reiniciar windows

5. reinstale el lanzador

6. ejecuta el lanzador como administrador

7. Instala el juego :)

Funcionó para mí después de horas de tener el error. Espero que funcione para usted también:) 

In the 3rd step, idk I search Tarkov, but idk what i have to deleteimage.thumb.png.d0936b02d0f3dc54308db025398959fe.png

LordDefiance

any luck? does it work?

Kronhjorten

Had the same problem, followed AatuViktor post and now it works. Thanks mate

fbugian
On 3/4/2020 at 10:12 AM, AatuViktor said:

4. restart windows

Works for me!!! thanks!!! Great game, shity support

JonarasOnly

I did everything exept the 3. Search Tarkov in the registry editor (command regedit) and delete all the files and folders it finds
cause i find no files in there. At the moment i tryied 3 time and still nothing plz help.

mutigesHerz
vor 6 Stunden schrieb JonarasOnly:

I did everything exept the 3. Search Tarkov in the registry editor (command regedit) and delete all the files and folders it finds
cause i find no files in there. At the moment i tryied 3 time and still nothing plz help.

I did excactly the same and have still the Problem, too.